Force to switch microphone

Search This thread

Charles_LV

Jul 20, 2009
Hi!

Recently I broke ribbon cable that connects bottom part of the phone with motherboard. Now microphone, loudspeaker and display touch buttons are not working anymore.

This is the cable that broke:
ribbon.jpg

I already ordered it from ebay, but it will take at least a month to arrive.

I have noticed that when I turn on loudspeaker while making a call, other person can hear me (but than I cannot hear him, because loudspeaker is not connected),I guess there is one more microphone somewhere, so I was hoping to find a hack to enable this other MIC without turning on loudspeaker?

Thanks!

letsurock

Mar 14, 2011
Hi!

Recently I broke ribbon cable that connects bottom part of the phone with motherboard. Now microphone, loudspeaker and display touch buttons are not working anymore.

This is the cable that broke:
ribbon.jpg

I already ordered it from ebay, but it will take at least a month to arrive.

I have noticed that when I turn on loudspeaker while making a call, other person can hear me (but than I cannot hear him, because loudspeaker is not connected),I guess there is one more microphone somewhere, so I was hoping to find a hack to enable this other MIC without turning on loudspeaker?

Thanks!

Ya, even my microphone is broken. Its strange that when I dictate with AOSP keyboard or Google Now, MIC works fine but when I record something, it records only beep.

Did you received your part?