Tiny Wings Bounce WVGA Windows Mobile game excellent casual gamer fun!

Search This thread

zarpy

Dec 14, 2009
Tiny Wings Bounce you play as the bird who cant fly because he is too fat. However press anywhere on the lower and middle of screen and he can bounce.Collect yellow coins to add time on the timer , collect blue coins to add double yellow coins time to the timer. Windows mobile WVGA 800x480 resolution. For smooth performance turn off othe running apps.

Features:

Highscore save to challenge yourself over and over.
Background color changes to reflect time is running out.
Catchy music and sound-effects.

How to play

Tap anywhere on the screen to bounce
If you collect a yellow coin , tap again to do double and triple jumps.

Extra: If anyone can make a good video put it on youtube and here , I will send you a computer version you can play on your PC.

Original Tiny Wings game made by Andreas illger for iphone.

Attachments

• tiny_wings.CAB
    5.1 MB · Views: 5,650
Last edited:

zarpy

Dec 14, 2009
So what type of highscores does everyone have? 40,000 , 50,000 or 100,000 . I look forward to seeing screenshots posted.

TKETZ196

Mar 31, 2008
Connecticut
Hi, I will get the ball rolling. After playing this addicting game for a while, my highest score thus far is 63,010 points.

Edit: My new high score is 84,170 points.

Last edited:
Reactions: mohsen.sh and zarpy

zarpy

Dec 14, 2009
http://www.andreasilliger.com/

I hope you got permission for that audio.

Well I got the audio from a video not his website. I love when people somehow become police around here. Iam not selling the game but providing freeware. I love it !!! I make a freeware game and someone always comes with copywrite stuff all the time.
Look Iam making games so that when people get bored they can play for FREE. Its not like Iam making a million dollars ripping someone off!!! Iam making zero,$0,nada,nothing from this game. I swear people start this non-sense because they have no life.

link68759

Jun 20, 2010
Razer Phone 2
Sony Xperia 5 II
Well I'm not gonna do anything about it, but someone else might; people are police around here cuz xda as a whole is trying to keep a clean professional rep. In general, mobile piracy happens mostly on forums, and xda doesn't want to be associated with that.

The least you could do is say "inspired by" and "music / noises by" in your first post, and provide a link to the iOS game...

Also, it's not nonsense; the US government (and most of the world for that matter) haven't yet decided how to handle copyright cases, and so there are a lot of unreasonable consequences forced upon the defendant. Even for petty cases, the courts and government turn a blind eye to illegal responses (and in excessive force) by companies "protecting" their content. Even in something as small as this, for your own good, cover your back.

Last edited:

zarpy

Dec 14, 2009
Well I'm not gonna do anything about it, but someone else might; people are police around here cuz xda as a whole is trying to keep a clean professional rep. In general, mobile piracy happens mostly on forums, and xda doesn't want to be associated with that.

The least you could do is say "inspired by" and "music / noises by" in your first post, and provide a link to the iOS game...

Also, it's not nonsense; the US government (and most of the world for that matter) haven't yet decided how to handle copyright cases, and so there are a lot of unreasonable consequences forced upon the defendant. Even for petty cases, the courts and government turn a blind eye to illegal responses (and in excessive force) by companies "protecting" their content. Even in something as small as this, for your own good, cover your back.

So in your mind me using the music is equivelent to piracy. So how about all the
ROMs and android working on windows mobile , do you think thats legal?
If you didnt know Tiny Wings is an iphone game , which most people do , its not my fault.
Look at flash games that use mario or sonic , look at the internet as a whole. Piracy is giving away payed goods for free or making money off of someones work.
Obviously you dont even know the definition of Piracy if you think Iam a pirate Hahahahaha . Now thats too funny , also Mr.Andreas already knows about my port and doesnt care .
Freeware=Piracy LOL!!!

link68759

Jun 20, 2010
Razer Phone 2
Sony Xperia 5 II
I do not think this is piracy, I merely pointed out that forums such as these are easily susceptible to unknowingly hosting several kinds of illicit data. If whatshisface is ok with it so be it, but I still think you should give him credit for the idea out of common decency.

I have not been attacking you at all, so stop being overly defensive.

lnando84

May 28, 2008
Allentown
I do not think this is piracy, I merely pointed out that forums such as these are easily susceptible to unknowingly hosting several kinds of illicit data. If whatshisface is ok with it so be it, but I still think you should give him credit for the idea out of common decency.

In a way you have been attacking him and continue too by calling his game illicit data.. are you an xda Mod? No i didn't think so, so stop trying to police this thread!! If you have a problem with it use the report button thats what it's there for!! Can you honestly sit there and say you wouldn't get defensive if you spent countless hours making fun games to share for FREE, then instead of getting thanked, all you get in return is "I hope you got permission for that audio."? Give OP a break, I'm sure if it was such a problem xda wouldn't allow him to continually share his works here!!

@ Op.. Thanks again for sharing all your fun games with us!!

Last edited:
Reactions: zarpy and johnhale

link68759

Jun 20, 2010
Razer Phone 2
Sony Xperia 5 II
In a way you have been attacking him and continue too by calling his game illicit data.. are you an xda Mod? No i didn't think so, so stop trying to police this thread!! If you have a problem with it use the report button thats what it's there for!! Can you honestly sit there and say you wouldn't get defensive if you spent countless hours making fun games to share for FREE, then instead of getting thanked, all you get in return is "I hope you got permission for that audio."? Give OP a break, I'm sure if it was such a problem xda wouldn't allow him to continually share his works here!!

I am merely giving a friendly warning. Technically, it isn't legal even if it's non profit...

lnando84

May 28, 2008
Allentown
I am merely giving a friendly warning. Technically, it isn't legal even if it's non profit...

Again let xda deal with it if it's not legal! I still fail to see how your comment "I hope you got permission for that audio" translates to a so called friendly warning? You would have pm'ed him your message or would have worded it differently if your intent was to be friendly. To me it seems like your trying to start trouble here and get it removed.

link68759

Jun 20, 2010
Razer Phone 2
Sony Xperia 5 II
So how about all the
ROMs and android working on windows mobile , do you think thats legal?

Also, yeah, this stuff is perfectly legal.

lnando84 said:
Again let xda deal with it if it's not legal! I still fail to see how your comment "I hope you got permission for that audio" translates to a so called friendly warning? You would have pm'ed him your message or would have worded it differently if your intent was to be friendly. To me it seems like your trying to start trouble here and get it removed.

Instead of "letting xda deal with it", you could, you know, give credit and cover your back so xda doesn't have to deal with it. If I were trying to get it removed, I would have actually done something. Talking to you guys about covering your backs isn't starting trouble...

Also, "friendly warning" = no repercussions. I'm warning him, I'm not calling him out on it or tipping off anyone. I'm not being nice about it either, because not giving credit to the author is very discourteous, legality aside.

Last edited:

lnando84

May 28, 2008
Allentown
Instead of "letting xda deal with it", you could, you know, give credit and cover your back so xda doesn't have to deal with it. If I were trying to get it removed, I would have actually done something. Talking to you guys about covering your backs isn't starting trouble...

Also, "friendly warning" = no repercussions. I'm warning him, I'm not calling him out on it or tipping off anyone. I'm not being nice about it either, because not giving credit to the author is very discourteous, legality aside.

No actually that would be warning = no repercussions. You claimed "friendly" when there's been nothing friendly about any of your posts in this thread. You're acting as if he took the original, resized it, and is now calling it his own or as if he owes you something. Like I said if it was such a problem xda would/could make appropriate changes not you!! You shared your views and gave your "friendly" warning to the op so move on already!!

I ,like many other users, appreciate the hard work and time OP puts into bringing us all these amazing games! So lets get this thread back on track.. Any new high scores out there??

Last edited:

link68759

Jun 20, 2010
Razer Phone 2
Sony Xperia 5 II
No actually that would be warning = no repercussions. You claimed "friendly" when there's been nothing friendly about any of your posts in this thread. You're acting as if he took the original, resized it, and is now calling it his own or as if he owes you something. Like I said if it was such a problem xda would/could make appropriate changes not you!! You shared your views and gave your "friendly" warning to the op so move on already!!

I ,like many other users, appreciate the hard work and time OP puts into bringing us all these amazing games! So lets get this thread back on track.. Any new high scores out there??

Why don't you let OP fight his own battles, please?

zarpy

Dec 14, 2009
Look Timmy Marsh is the Moderator for this forum. If he says its ok then its ok end of story.
1)This game is all over the internet , no problems as the developer Andreas knows about this game.
2)Also everybody knows about the iphone game that Andreas made. Its like angry birds , everyone knows who made that game.
3)I never ever said I originally made this game. All I say is I brought it here for everyone to enjoy.
So your one of the few people who are still waiting for developers to make iphone/ipod games for windows mobile6.1,6.5. Its never going to happen , we never gotten that type of support. XDA-developers was started because Micro-soft didnt give windows mobile proper support . I got sick and tired of not having games that I want on my phone , so now I make them. I share them here so other people can play too. ALL FREE! The reason I get upset is because people always complaining I stole someone works which is ridiculous.

link68759

Jun 20, 2010
Razer Phone 2
Sony Xperia 5 II
Look Timmy Marsh is the Moderator for this forum. If he says its ok then its ok end of story.

I am not saying this is a rip off, or is stolen, or etc. But unless you acknowledge the source, you kind of give off that impression. That was my initial impression; and now I see that impression was wrong ONLY after we've had this argument. Which brings me to my next point;

The reason I get upset is because people always complaining I stole someone works which is ridiculous.

Maybe if you posted a link to the original work, people would stop getting that idea. Just acknowledge the author or source some way, as standard procedure. If you clearly mention right off the bat; "This is a clone of the game [x] for the [y]" then no one will think you're hiding something, or covering it up.

"I never ever said I originally made this game. All I say is I brought it here for everyone to enjoy."

While technically correct, this is misleading; if you have no problem admitting this is a clone, why not just say... this is a clone of [insert source here]? Don't be misleading, that arouses suspicion.

zarpy

Dec 14, 2009
I never mis-lead anyone , how long have you been here? I have made Mario games, doodle jump,angry birds etc. Games everyone knows I didnt come up with myself. If you didnt know who made those big games by now I would be shocked!
Now the way you just carried on and keep going , Iam %100 sure you wanted to start a fight. The conversation is going no-where and what your saying right now is sounding real stupid. Your going to tell me people dont know who made Super Mario,doodle jump,angry birds, or tiny wings , thats a laugh.
Iam supposed to post a link to an iphone game that doesnt even run on windows mobile , are you serious? Thats the stupidest thing I heard yet , thanks for the laugh by the way. You said its legal to change ROMs and run Android on windows mobile shows me you dont even know what your talking about. Did you know Microsoft tried to shut down XDA because of ROM a long time ago? No you didnt. Did you know apple tried to sue when XDA had a iphone screen run on windows mobile? No you didnt. All you know is how to harrass me , hahahaha. Go make an original game post it here and show me how its done LOL.

link68759

Jun 20, 2010
Razer Phone 2
Sony Xperia 5 II
Your going to tell me people dont know who made Super Mario,doodle jump,angry birds, or tiny wings , thats a laugh.
Iam supposed to post a link to an iphone game that doesnt even run on windows mobile , are you serious?

I know of super mario, but I have never heard of doodle jump or angry birds. I happen to know of tiny wings by chance; don't assume that everyone knows about a game just because of popularity. And I think we can safely assume that the users here know an iOS app won't run on their wm device, but that isn't the purpose of posting a link; listing the source for any work is just a standard and respectable practice... Your seniority in this forum doesn't change that fact, nor does it have anything to do with this argument...

I'm not going to address the rest of your comment, but I will say this; just because a company whines about something doesn't make it illegal (they probably wish it was). Those were accusations, nothing more.

I am not looking for a fight, I merely continued because I thought you would listen to reason, but apparently we just cannot agree on this point... and since you don't seem to be able to carry out an argument without resorting to ad hominem, I'm ending my involvement here.

Last edited:

lnando84

May 28, 2008
Allentown
~snip~
I'm ending my involvement here.
~snip~

AnimatedGIF-BouncingSmiley.gif

dvdy

Dec 10, 2010
I agree with link68759 with the music, Andreas Illiger explicitly states that the Tiny Wings music "is not for use in other movies, games, tv shows, etc. and you should not earn any money with it or distribute it in any form."

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Tiny Wings Bounce you play as the bird who cant fly because he is too fat. However press anywhere on the lower and middle of screen and he can bounce.Collect yellow coins to add time on the timer , collect blue coins to add double yellow coins time to the timer. Windows mobile WVGA 800x480 resolution. For smooth performance turn off othe running apps.

Features:

Highscore save to challenge yourself over and over.
    Background color changes to reflect time is running out.
    Catchy music and sound-effects.

How to play

Tap anywhere on the screen to bounce
    If you collect a yellow coin , tap again to do double and triple jumps.

Extra: If anyone can make a good video put it on youtube and here , I will send you a computer version you can play on your PC.

Original Tiny Wings game made by Andreas illger for iphone.
    http://www.andreasilliger.com/

I hope you got permission for that audio.

Well I got the audio from a video not his website. I love when people somehow become police around here. Iam not selling the game but providing freeware. I love it !!! I make a freeware game and someone always comes with copywrite stuff all the time.
    Look Iam making games so that when people get bored they can play for FREE. Its not like Iam making a million dollars ripping someone off!!! Iam making zero,$0,nada,nothing from this game. I swear people start this non-sense because they have no life.
    Hi, I will get the ball rolling. After playing this addicting game for a while, my highest score thus far is 63,010 points.

Edit: My new high score is 84,170 points.

Could someone port this to Android? I'm excited.