[ROM][OFFICIAL][Lollipop 5.1.1][otterx] PAC-ROM LP-MR1 Beta-2

What should i do about th nightlies

• keep otter as the nightly and build for otterx?

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • disable otter and build for otterx?

Votes: 7 87.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

Hashbang173

Inactive Recognized Developer / Contributor
May 6, 2012
Header.png
PAC-ROM is built with our own tweaks and options, including picks and features from the best ROMs out there! Why choose among ROMs, when you have All-in-One !!
Screenshots.png
PAC_man_slider.gif
Features.png
Features_List.png
Disclaimer.png
* By flashing this, you automatically void your warranty! * * If your phone breaks, blows up or runs away from you, do not cry to us! * * Do not ask for ETAs!! *
How_to_Install.png
* Download the ROM and GApps * * Reboot to recovery * * Wipe data/factory reset * * Flash the ROM and then GApps * * Reboot your phone * * Enjoy *
How_to_Update.png
* Download the latest version * * Reboot to recovery * * Flash the ROM * * Wipe both dalvik cache and cache * * Reboot your phone * * Enjoy the latest version of PAC-ROM *
Not_Working.png
Other_Info.png
* None for now *
Download.png
Credits.png
* PAC-ROM Team * * Cyanogen Team * * AOKP Team * * DirtyUnicorns * * SlimRoms * * Vanir * * Omnirom * * Special thanks to all our Build Bot Providers (see Contributors list for all names) * * PAC Graphix Team - Graphics, logos and images (see Contributors list for all names) * * And of course, thank you for your love and support! *
Support.png
Support us with these banners:
pac_user_banner.png
pac_poweredby_banner.png
Help with server costs
donate.gif

Last edited:

404-Not Found

Sep 12, 2012
Phoenix
How much RAM do you guys at the max in this ROM? Last PAC Man ROM only gave me around 98 MB, 120MB at max.

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using xda app-developers app

pirogoeth

Jan 21, 2012
maio.me
Going to try this RIGHT NOW. I'll let you know how it works for me :3

EDIT: Bit laggy right now, but I'll be watching this, as I love the PAC releases :)

Last edited:

404-Not Found

Sep 12, 2012
Phoenix
WTF?????

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1376689298160.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1376689298160.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 3,499

404-Not Found

Sep 12, 2012
Phoenix
Yup, the RAM. Hmmm why is it I cant get past 90 MB of RAM. Once I got only 000882 B of RAM!:mad:

czucker

Dec 21, 2011
Brooklyn, NYC
Hi,
Excellent ROM. The PA pie controls work very nicely. Better than the CM controls to my mind.

I'm having trouble with one thing though. . . When I add a right swipe ribbon, it doesn't quite make it to the top of the screen, there is a gap present.

Is there any way to change this? I haven't been able to find anything.

Edit: Two things actually. With wifi on I'm not acheiving deep sleep. Better Battery Stats shows rx_wake keeping it awake. . .

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Header.png
    PAC-ROM is built with our own tweaks and options, including picks and features from the best ROMs out there! Why choose among ROMs, when you have All-in-One !!
    Screenshots.png
    PAC_man_slider.gif
    Features.png
    Features_List.png
    Disclaimer.png
    * By flashing this, you automatically void your warranty! * * If your phone breaks, blows up or runs away from you, do not cry to us! * * Do not ask for ETAs!! *
    How_to_Install.png
    * Download the ROM and GApps * * Reboot to recovery * * Wipe data/factory reset * * Flash the ROM and then GApps * * Reboot your phone * * Enjoy *
    How_to_Update.png
    * Download the latest version * * Reboot to recovery * * Flash the ROM * * Wipe both dalvik cache and cache * * Reboot your phone * * Enjoy the latest version of PAC-ROM *
    Not_Working.png
    Other_Info.png
    * None for now *
    Download.png
    Credits.png
    * PAC-ROM Team * * Cyanogen Team * * AOKP Team * * DirtyUnicorns * * SlimRoms * * Vanir * * Omnirom * * Special thanks to all our Build Bot Providers (see Contributors list for all names) * * PAC Graphix Team - Graphics, logos and images (see Contributors list for all names) * * And of course, thank you for your love and support! *
    Support.png
    Support us with these banners:
    pac_user_banner.png
    pac_poweredby_banner.png
    Help with server costs
    donate.gif
    Surprised to see a 4.3 PAC so soon, I'll definitely be trying this soon. :beer:

Sent from my SGH-T959 using xda app-developers app

i was going to wait for @Hashcode to finish with 3.4 kernel but i wanted it so i tried it, worked, so posted

also builds take 3 hrs so dont expect them as often
    Well here you go. After a huge rebase taking place over at PAC, OtterX now has a build for this. Link is below and in OP.

And yes.......... some of the PAC features are missing. That's what happens during a rebase. They are being added back in slowly but surely. For the time being, enjoy the new, more stable base :good:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2ZcXCdM0CVJV2xncG9oNmhNajA/edit?usp=sharing
    Sorry for not being on top of things.....life got in the way

Ill be getting a new OtterX build up for those using that partition format soon, so stay tuned. thanks!
    Of the three OtterX ROMs I have tried this one is my favorite. I would have tried it sooner but I didn't know there was an OX version. You might want to consider adding OtterX to the title so users can find it easier.

Thanks for the great ROM!

Due to the fact of me not knowing how many people are using otterx, I have not added it to nightlies yet. However I am glad to know that it works well

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk