[Q] sony xperia p usb drivers

Search This thread

tp.looty

Jun 25, 2014
Hello,
I'm trying to install Android 4.4.2 and im stuck at unlocking bootloader, more precisely with installing s1boot fastboot drivers. I start phone in fastboot mode by pressing volume up and plugging usb cable to my pc, blue light shows up and windows says that drivers are not installed, great. However, when I try to install the drivers it never succeeds. I manually point the way to the usb_driver folder. So I'm asking if there's any other way than this to install the drivers or how do i do it this way.
Thanks

EsEmDee

Jun 1, 2014
Are the drivers meant specifically for your device? And when you say you can't install them, why not? Do you get some sort of error message. If so, what does it say?

tp.looty

Jun 25, 2014
Yes, i was doing it by a tutorial thats for my phone. And yes Windows throws out a message ''Wasn't possible to install S1Boot Fastboot'' or something like that, I dont have Windows in english and my english skills are lacking. And my phone is rooted, forgot to mention.

Last edited:

tp.looty

Jun 25, 2014
okay, it was tough but i installed the drivers, and now im at this part
[If using Minimal ADB & Fastboot] Run Minimal ADB and Fastboot installer
[If using Minimal ADB & Fastboot] Type fastboot flash boot boot.img and press Enter
[If using Minimal ADB & Fastboot] It will flash boot.img in few seconds
[If using Minimal ADB & Fastboot] Type fastboot reboot and press Enter
Now when your device is booting up, press power button to enter recovery mode
Now navigate to Install Zip from SD Card and install ROM zip and then Gapps zip the same way

But i dont have the Gapps zip. Is it possible to install the ROM and then LATER install the gapps directly form the phone ? Thanks, im kindof in hurry, because now my phone doesnt normally start up and im stuck here. Thanks