[Q] install rom in ZL, error "divice this "yuga""

Search This thread

Aggromaster

Apr 2, 2011
hi friends,

I'm trying to install a rom on my xperia ZL and when in the process I get the error "device this 'yuga'" yuga is the xperia Z

would appreciate your help.

regards

JinJK's

Mar 7, 2012
You can Flash AoKP Rom. after That you can Flash Any ROM you want. Or Flash Boot.img of Any ROM via Fast Boot.

This Message come when You Flash Stock PORT Rom From Z. AOKP ROM For ZL(ODIN) Will not chk Model. its flash the ROM with Recovery

I also Have Same Prob. So i have Keep. AOKP ROM in SD card.:good:

Last edited:

Aggromaster

Apr 2, 2011
You can Flash AoKP Rom. after That you can Flash Any ROM you want. Or Flash Boot.img of Any ROM via Fast Boot.

This Message come when You Flash Stock PORT Rom From Z. AOKP ROM For ZL(ODIN) Will not chk Model. its flash the ROM with Recovery

thanks you, i'll try it.

gokukaushik

Jun 30, 2014
chennai
hi friends,

I'm trying to install a rom on my xperia ZL and when in the process I get the error "device this 'yuga'" yuga is the xperia Z

would appreciate your help.

regards

If you have a custom recovery image previously installed in your mobile and if you get this error while trying to install this rom , i suggest to install the boot.img inside the zip file via the fastboot mode and try installing the rom again

If above said does not work, roll back to stock rom with a previous build number ( 10.3.1.A.2.67) via flashtool.Then proceed with the flashing of boot.img via fastboot mode and continue installing your rom. Hope this helps.:good:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.