Spigen Tempered Glass Nano For The G3 Available Now.

Search This thread

Lorimere

Jul 18, 2010
North Carolina
Is installation really as easy as they say. I don't trust some of these companies.

Its pretty easy.

2 tips.

1)Do it in the bath room. run the hot water for a while so the steam pulls all the dust out of the air.

2) if you do still manage to get a piece of dust under it. just lift it and take a small piece of scotch tape to grap it and reset.

It really isn't hard at all, takes you longer to steam the bathroom, than put it on. LOL

Reactions: dwd3885

Lorimere

Jul 18, 2010
North Carolina
Reactions: RED ZMAN

kthung

Apr 25, 2011
Can anyone with this post a picture of the fitment when installed? Apparently the xtremeguard spartan doesn't go edge to edge and there's a gap around the edge of the screen protector.

OutCold44

Dec 25, 2011
I got it todey and installed it hassle-free. The problem is that now my screen has lost a bit of its touch sensitivity. It's my first ever screen protector and I'm deliberating whether to keep it on or get rid of it. The loss of sensitivity is not great but I do sometimes have to press twice which is disappointing and kind of frustrating actually. I guess I'll live with for a couple of days and then decide its fate.

Top Liked Posts