[rom][port][gb]miui, v-2.1a Aroma Installer 2.3.30

Search This thread

Jbpg102

Dec 24, 2011
Madrid
Anyone else notice that "spare parts" and "DSP manager" have been added?

Sent from my wi-fi toaster.

BatZzn

Nov 20, 2011
Xiaomi Mi 10T / 10T Pro
The calendar looks a bit funny at the moment with these chinese letters. Would be nice if they could be removed in next releases.

I installed the front cam fix but i cant use it, and i have the problem that i selected 720p recording in camcorder settings but now the camera appilication everytime shows me strange stuff and crashes.
how can i set the camera values back to default, because i cant enter the camcordermenu anymore :/

Jbpg102

Dec 24, 2011
Madrid
The calendar looks a bit funny at the moment with these chinese letters. Would be nice if they could be removed in next releases.

I installed the front cam fix but i cant use it, and i have the problem that i selected 720p recording in camcorder settings but now the camera appilication everytime shows me strange stuff and crashes.
how can i set the camera values back to default, because i cant enter the camcordermenu anymore :/

Clear data for the camera app from settings

Reactions: BatZzn

BatZzn

Nov 20, 2011
Xiaomi Mi 10T / 10T Pro
Clear data for the camera app from settings

Ok cool thanks, but i can record at the moment but i cant watch it. My phone says it cant play this video.

So i say

- Frontcam
- 720p
- play recorded videos

all that works not. But maybe they need more time to fix that.

Does the use of huexx kernel in V2.1a mean that i have no LED dimmig and notification anymore? Just a question...

Jbpg102

Dec 24, 2011
Madrid
Ok cool thanks, but i can record at the moment but i cant watch it. My phone says it cant play this video.

So i say

- Frontcam
- 720p
- play recorded videos

all that works not. But maybe they need more time to fix that.

Does the use of huexx kernel in V2.1a mean that i have no LED dimmig and notification anymore? Just a question...

Playing recorded videos works, it's just that the second best quality setting records corrupt files, it's been in the FAQ thread for a week now.

BatZzn

Nov 20, 2011
Xiaomi Mi 10T / 10T Pro
Playing recorded videos works, it's just that the second best quality setting records corrupt files, it's been in the FAQ thread for a week now.

Ok, so i have to try that again.

GPS does not work for me. I tried it with the default GPS settings stored in this ROM and with:

eu.pool.ntp.org
supl.google.com

and on both settings i cant recieve any gps signal. Somebody who has the same problem too?
I love this ROM and i like the way it grows and grows :) But i need GPS for my Google Navigation App so it would be nice if this could be fixed asap :)

GPS fix already installed.

And i cant set the user interface to german, the language is set in menu but 80% is still in english. will this be translated in future?

And how i can take screenshots? i tried the menu + vol down combo but that doesnt work. Or maybe im blind^^

Last edited:

Jbpg102

Dec 24, 2011
Madrid
Ok, so i have to try that again.

GPS does not work for me. I tried it with the default GPS settings stored in this ROM and with:

eu.pool.ntp.org
supl.google.com

and on both settings i cant recieve any gps signal. Somebody who has the same problem too?
I love this ROM and i like the way it grows and grows :) But i need GPS for my Google Navigation App so it would be nice if this could be fixed asap :)

GPS fix already installed.

And i cant set the user interface to german, the language is set in menu but 80% is still in english. will this be translated in future?

And how i can take screenshots? i tried the menu + vol down combo but that doesnt work. Or maybe im blind^^

GPS doesn't work for me either, with or without fix. Screenshot animation is shown when pressing vol down+menu(i suggest remapping to G Key though, since its useless right now) but screenshots are only saved if the sd card is not mounted.

Sundelor

Jul 6, 2009
Hey, I try to use code for Balans (*100#) and I get error
" Connection problem or invalid MMI code"

Is there any way to solve it?

Reactions: miticogirl

mini007

Feb 18, 2011
HK
The rom is great, but I found one minor bug, I can not use the call forward function, i.e. :

**21*phone number#

:(

I'm using the 2.0 version

quyTam

May 26, 2011
I cannot connect to wifi (no mac address) with this rom.
I had the same problem with some other CM based rom as Lezo or Ligux

Redpik

Jan 12, 2011
Bucharest
I cannot connect to wifi (no mac address) with this rom.
I had the same problem with some other CM based rom as Lezo or Ligux

It is easy to do this: write in this file /data/misc/wifi/config this line "cur_etheraddr=xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx" with your mac address. You will have wifi :)

Sent from my LG-P970 using XDA

Sent from my P-970 using XDA

sexation

Mar 17, 2012
how can i instal the HTC IME MOD keyboard? i tried to flash it but is said me "update error" and if i put clicker apk and htcime mod apk into sistem app it always force close :S

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    6a7yo.png

Hello guys, this is MIUI port from i9003. Developers: -flatzki -TheFrankenstain

What is working now
    -Audio
    -Wi-Fi
    -Vibration
    -Mobile Network
    -GPS
    -Boot
    -Bluetooth
    -Themes
    -Mount SD
    -Video
    -Camera
    -Skip track via volume
    -youtube
    -Thememanager work full
    -Sensors
    -2/3 G data
    -Rotation

Whats not working at moment
    Frontcam

extra tweaks

MIUI 2.1a Aroma
    add huexxx kernel
    add phonecallfix from TheFrankenstain
    add Aroma Installer
    Camerafix from Frankenstain deleted, buggy and front not working, rebuild to 2.0 cam

DOWNLOAD NOW 2.1a

How to fix the carrier error in Statusbar?
    on Homescreen u find a app with name Systemsettings, use it.
    go into statusbar option
    go into carrier option
    Display carrier logo ( on - google logo, off carrier name)
    use Custom carrier and after this Custom carrier text.. Use what u want .. WORK !

The following languages ​​are currently included
    German
    English
    Espanol
    France
    Hebrew
    Italiano
    Polski
    Russia
    China

[2.4.6]LanguagePack

removed for moment