Can some Kindle device owner upload Amazon's GTA: San Andreas installer for me?

Search This thread

Eldmor

Jan 24, 2013
The upload would be the installer from Amazon's Appstore, around 85Mb. I have bought the app, but it is Kindle restricted (and I'm running a Nexus 4).

Since you would only upload the installer which checks your license before downloading there is nothing wrong with that.

If someone can help me, I'll be grateful.

Reactions: 954wrecker

persano

Nov 25, 2012
Buenos Aires
well, search for gta san andreas android and download the apk and obb file (or files). then install them where they go.

Joseph Atia

May 24, 2014
1. search for " vogo360 " on google and search for ""Grand Theft Auto San Andreas(Full Game!See Description!)""
2. Download the apk file and install it to your kindle fire
3. Download the obb file giving on Description
4. Unzip the file to local file folder when the downloading is completed.
5. Copy the unzipped file folder to the mobile phone.
Path: Go to my phone--> SD card or memory-->Android-->obb folder. ( you have create obb folder it's not exist on android folder )

""i couldn't put urls here because i'm new here i think""

LinearEquation

Aug 26, 2013
Midwest
You will have to search for it yourself. It's a paid app so posting it on here is not allowed.

Sent from my Nexus 7 Flo running CM 11 4.4.2 with ElementalX Kernel using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

kolpa06

Mar 20, 2011
You will have to search for it yourself. It's a paid app so posting it on here is not allowed.

Sent from my Nexus 7 Flo running CM 11 4.4.2 with ElementalX Kernel using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

The OP requests drm'ed apk file. I am also looking for the same thing. We dont want to pirate the app, we just want to download what we own.

stunts513

Feb 8, 2013
New Braunfels, TX
Seems like last time I even transferred a amazon free app off my moms kf1 and put it on my kfhf7, it wouldn't even work, told me I didn't own it so I couldn't run it which was ridiculous because it was a free app... Not sure if it would even run on a nexus because of that. Just saying if amazon content works like what I mentioned Idk if it would be problematic to post it since it would involve some kinda modifying to get rid of the check if its in the app anyways.

Sent from my Amazon Tate using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The upload would be the installer from Amazon's Appstore, around 85Mb. I have bought the app, but it is Kindle restricted (and I'm running a Nexus 4).

Since you would only upload the installer which checks your license before downloading there is nothing wrong with that.

If someone can help me, I'll be grateful.