[THEME] Android L

Search This thread

laverdadb

Jun 7, 2012
Budapest
Firstly i cannot share link on here so there are some gaps in links :)

I modified this theme.There are no green colors in notification panel and chinese words.I hope you like it :)

First - Balance to Android L (With Balance style lockscreen and also no green panel)

www14 .zippyshare. com/v/93053624/file. html

Second - Android L with no green panel

www45 .zippyshare. com/v/26184666/file. html

Note: I am using Android B513 which installed on stock recovery and there is a problem about theme.Android L Navi Buttons works on home screens.When you open an app. its turn to old navi buttons.

I tried the two modified theme, i restarted it two times but in apps for me the navibar not change in apps... :/

BB

Last edited:
Reactions: uykuculinux

zordo

Dec 28, 2012
Which picture do I need to change to get rid off the chinese text on recent apps menu? After I press square, theres the kill all apps button on the bottom of the screen. It has chinese letters on it. So I figured that easiest fix would be to just replace the picture. Im just having hard time finding it in the theme file.

janoskisado

Dec 25, 2013
In the first version of the theme, which had the green notification panel all the NavBar APPS looked stylish Android L, these two new, just look at the main screen.

I restarted the phone and just keeps going.

liquidor

May 1, 2011
Firstly i cannot share link on here so there are some gaps in links :)

I modified this theme.There are no green colors in notification panel and chinese words.I hope you like it :)

First - Balance to Android L (With Balance style lockscreen and also no green panel)

www14 .zippyshare. com/v/93053624/file. html

Second - Android L with no green panel

www45 .zippyshare. com/v/26184666/file. html

Note: I am using Android B513 which installed on stock recovery and there is a problem about theme.Android L Navi Buttons works on home screens.When you open an app. its turn to old navi buttons.

nice work! would it be possible for you to make a theme where if you swipe right on the lockscreen you access whatsapp instead of sms/mms ?!

blueIBI

Jun 9, 2012
this can be changed in settings of the lockscreen..there you can choose what to be done when swiping left/right/up..

Reactions: liquidor

blueIBI

Jun 9, 2012
ok..

so you go to the app drawer..settings..security..and there should be the option for setting quick shortcuts on lockscreen

as you can see (it's german) it should be the second option..

maybe,if you selected another theme that you can't select these quick shortcuts (i think it's not the right expression)..so you should chanhe to another theme..
uploadfromtaptalk1406859124820.jpg

liquidor

May 1, 2011
No worries (I'm also german) :) I used to have this option previously but no longer have it?! As I said I'm on B513 and therefor KK 4.4 and Emui 2.3. Which Rom are you using?
Also not having the widget option!
ymyvu6yq.jpg

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts