Help, S Note for LG G3

Search This thread

sycolon

Mar 8, 2013
Cologne
Dear friends, i have searched all the internet for a apk file for S-Note and not S-Memo
and nothing work with the LG G3 gives me nothing i tired all ways, normal installing, with adb but sadly nothing

the last way i did is to move the file to /system/app, and give it 644 permisions the file was there and when i open it crashes.

any solutions!?

droidkevlar

Mar 27, 2010
Dear friends, i have searched all the internet for a apk file for S-Note and not S-Memo
and nothing work with the LG G3 gives me nothing i tired all ways, normal installing, with adb but sadly nothing

the last way i did is to move the file to /system/app, and give it 644 permisions the file was there and when i open it crashes.

any solutions!?
Yes, post in the right section and follow the rules.

CheesyNutz

Oct 26, 2010
Springfield

any solutions!?
I'm 99% sure that snote is so Dependant on Samsung's frameworks that I highly doubt its not going to work

suljo94

Nov 25, 2013
Antwerpen

any solutions!?

I'm 99% sure that snote is so Dependant on Samsung's frameworks that I highly doubt its not going to work

yep this won't work without samsung framework