Tap Tap Revenge 4 Premium Tracks Import

Search This thread

Dorianking

Feb 14, 2011
So since the new Tap Tap Revenge 4 came out recently. I would like to know how to import Premium Tracks onto the Android.

When I used my iPhone before, I went to this link (http://xsellize.com/topic/49557-official-tap-tap-revenge-premium-track-packs/) and basically downloaded the songs I want and installed the Themes in themes folders and the Songs in the song folder.

Anyways, I used that link and put the downloaded files into their respective folders; but I still can't get the songs to show up in TTR4. So I was wondering if anyone has a reason why or is there need to be someone who has to convert all the songs to be Android compatible?

m3ow

Jun 15, 2010
hope someone knows as well. what i noticed is that the android version uses .m4a while the iphone version uses .m4c for the songs.

diagramatics

Mar 31, 2011
hope someone knows as well. what i noticed is that the android version uses .m4a while the iphone version uses .m4c for the songs.

Not true. Pitbull's song Bon Bon, the free track I downloaded off the Internet has a .m4c. The only thing different is the XML files on Android TTR4 songs.

m3ow

Jun 15, 2010
This u cn just rename the .m4c to .m4a. no encoding needed.

tried that. seems like the plist and xml difference is stopping me from playing tap tap on my android

Not true. Pitbull's song Bon Bon, the free track I downloaded off the Internet has a .m4c. The only thing different is the XML files on Android TTR4 songs.

i guess i jumped to conclusion. i compared 1 song and assumed the others are all the same

lhr_321

Feb 6, 2011
Tried online plist to xml converters...all failed. And also i checked the formats of the 2 files, the plist has a completely different set of codes compared to the xml. i doubt any convertion wud be possible, myt aswell put up a thread for ttr4 for android.

ronet

Aug 24, 2010
so i was able to convert the taptrack.ttr2_track to xml and add it to the track folder, but the track folder on my phone doesnt include the info.plist, i found where it should go..
the info.plist location is:
data/data/com.tapolous.taptaprevenge4/files/tracks/*track folder*

and for the taptrack.ttr2_track and artowork:
sdcard/android/data/com.tapolous.taptaprevenge4/files/tracks/*track folder*

but if you compare the info.plist you downloaded and the original from one of the song that came with the app, you'll see it is different and the one you downloaded looks corrupt. if anyone knows how to convert it to normal XML we will be able to play those songs for free

diagramatics

Mar 31, 2011
so i was able to convert the taptrack.ttr2_track to xml and add it to the track folder, but the track folder on my phone doesnt include the info.plist, i found where it should go..
the info.plist location is:
data/data/com.tapolous.taptaprevenge4/files/tracks/*track folder*

and for the taptrack.ttr2_track and artowork:
sdcard/android/data/com.tapolous.taptaprevenge4/files/tracks/*track folder*

but if you compare the info.plist you downloaded and the original from one of the song that came with the app, you'll see it is different and the one you downloaded looks corrupt. if anyone knows how to convert it to normal XML we will be able to play those songs for free

Then I suppose the only thing to do is to have a copy of every tracks a user downloaded in his Android then uploads it, just like people give those premium tracks when TTR hasn't got to Android, right?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is not a place for this, since it is not iOS related forum. Google "how to shsh", I'm sure you'll find a good tutorial for your iDevice.
    Didnt you find more musics?
    Good news, I can convert all the Tap Tap premium tracks from iOS to Android OS without purchasing. It will be coming soon. See you next week...