Help! Triangle and Black Screen

Search This thread

rlivin

I have rooted the kindle but somewhere in the process i screwed it up big time. i can boot into twrp but when i try to flash a rom it gives some kind of error. when it boots i get the triangle with the fire in it and it goes away to a black screen. i connect usb cable with power off and kfu sees it and its in mode 4000. or so it says. i have tried zombiepiratez utility but no luck. it act like it wants to goto something but theres nothing there but black screen. please help this is a friends and i would hate to own it.tia

soupmagnet

Retired Forum Moderator
Jan 7, 2012
Austin, TX
Google Pixel 6
I have rooted the kindle but somewhere in the process i screwed it up big time. i can boot into twrp but when i try to flash a rom it gives some kind of error. when it boots i get the triangle with the fire in it and it goes away to a black screen. i connect usb cable with power off and kfu sees it and its in mode 4000. or so it says. i have tried zombiepiratez utility but no luck. it act like it wants to goto something but theres nothing there but black screen. please help this is a friends and i would hate to own it.tia

When you say, " some kind of error", exactly what error are you getting?

soupmagnet

Retired Forum Moderator
Jan 7, 2012
Austin, TX
Google Pixel 6
Every time I've had that problem it was due to the rom itself. I would say keep trying different roms to see if anything changes. If not, you may have a much bigger problem.