[Q] Need a little help sprint TEP

Search This thread

chadharrop

Aug 28, 2010
My Question is i have a 7 week old s4 and broke front glass and digitizer. I have sprint TEP and going to file a claim but would like to know if i can just switch out all my phone parts to the replacement and vice versa. Then send back the one they sent me. I know they use refurbished ones and don't want someones else junk. If this can be done can someone give me a complete list of parts that must be switched.

nemofbaby2010

Aug 15, 2011
Detroit, Michigan
My Question is i have a 7 week old s4 and broke front glass and digitizer. I have sprint TEP and going to file a claim but would like to know if i can just switch out all my phone parts to the replacement and vice versa. Then send back the one they sent me. I know they use refurbished ones and don't want someones else junk. If this can be done can someone give me a complete list of parts that must be switched.

You could but that sounds like a lot of work and a waste of a claim. Most the time they send a brand new one anyway

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

chadharrop

Aug 28, 2010
How do you tell if your tep replacement is new or a refurbish

Sent from my BNTV400 using xda app-developers app

Sep 27, 2013
I have had TEP for as long as i have had sprint. Ever time i would take any of my phones to the sprint store they would fix them there if they had the parts. I never got sent a new or refub phone. I had an OG evo for a very long time i cracked the screen and they replaced it in the store. Mind you it was rooted with a custom rom and they never gave me a hard time about and never had to pay the deductible.

chadharrop

Aug 28, 2010
Well got my replacement phone today and it's refurbished. It was also allready updated to 4.3. Was going to change out the parts from this phone to the old and vice versa since my old one is still on the 4.2 bootloader. As I begin the process I noticed that a piece of broken plastic had gone through the mother board and destroyed a few things. Well now I am stuck with 4.3 boot loader.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using xda app-developers app