[HOW TO] Add Android 4.4 Platlogo in Xperia C

Search This thread

iSiddharth

Jul 20, 2014
Indore
itechnolearn.wordpress.com
How To Add Android 4.4 KitKat Platlogo in Sony Xperia C (all download attachments provided below) (screenshots also present) :good:

Hi friends, today I am going to tell you a way by which you can insert Android 4.4 KitKat Platlogo in your Sony Xperia C. You just have to place 2 files in your System.

Download two files "framework.jar" and "KitKatPlatlogo.apk" given below and then copy these items into the custom rom. Place "framework.jar" in system>>framework folder, place "KitKatplatlogo.apk" in system>>app and system>>framework folders both. Make a zip of your CUSTOM ROM and then flash it.

Attachments

• KitKatPlatlogo.apk
    538.3 KB · Views: 1,170
  • framework.jar
    3.9 MB · Views: 1,024
Last edited:

iSiddharth

Jul 20, 2014
Indore
itechnolearn.wordpress.com

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-07-29-18-34-42.png
    Screenshot_2014-07-29-18-34-42.png
    16.3 KB · Views: 738
  • Screenshot_2014-07-29-18-34-54.png
    Screenshot_2014-07-29-18-34-54.png
    49.5 KB · Views: 765
Last edited:
Reactions: ravendra275

amirazizi5889

Sep 16, 2014
i've did what you asked but...

I didn't get the last part that i need to zip my custom rom and flash it, how am i supposed to do that? Thanks for the help by the way

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    How To Add Android 4.4 KitKat Platlogo in Sony Xperia C (all download attachments provided below) (screenshots also present) :good:

Hi friends, today I am going to tell you a way by which you can insert Android 4.4 KitKat Platlogo in your Sony Xperia C. You just have to place 2 files in your System.

Download two files "framework.jar" and "KitKatPlatlogo.apk" given below and then copy these items into the custom rom. Place "framework.jar" in system>>framework folder, place "KitKatplatlogo.apk" in system>>app and system>>framework folders both. Make a zip of your CUSTOM ROM and then flash it.
    Thanks for the topic but screenshots please ;)
    Screenshots

Thanks for the topic but screenshots please ;)

Here are the screenshots
    Thankyou for helping me improve my post
    I didn't get the last part that i need to zip my custom rom and flash it, how am i supposed to do that? Thanks for the help by the way

This method can be used only with Custom ROMs or Deodexed Stock System.