{All In One} Micromax Canvas Turbo Mini, Root Guide, Unroot Guide

Search This thread

vikrantkar

Jun 9, 2014
unable to get into recovery

Hi Mahesh,

i used your revocery file and used "mobileuncletools" to install the recovery, now i am unable to go to recovery mode. if i hold the up, down & power button, it says, up to recovery, down to factory and when i press up, the phone re-starts.

could you please help

vikrantkar

Jun 9, 2014
I told you to flash it don't use it through uncletools

I Flashed my a200 with stock rom, and used the CWM recovery you have provided. now i am facing the same issue. as soon as i hold vol (+ & -) and power button, it takes me to a screen, and after if i press vol up, the phone re-starts..

Kindly suggest me.

sa00d

Dec 30, 2014
Phone Application Memory problem in Canvas A 200

Is there any tweak available increasing Phone Memory for Applications for Canvas A 200 Turbo Mini. because Application memory is just 0.92 Gb but it should be atleast 2 GB. just like we have we have tweak available for Canvas A 120. both are using MT , so can we use that tweak in Turbo Mini too?

n1kh1l

Feb 19, 2015
BRo ....the recovery file is in img file..how can we flash through sp tools....I have tried using mobile uncle tool....ur recovery file not working..
Please do fix it...
thank you
:)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Rooting canvas A200

The farmaroot process is not working for some phones
    visit the link below for rooting(the page is in Chinese)

http://www.shuame.com/root.html

the tutorial is given as pictures in the site along with the "root me" application download link.

this is sure gonnah work[i tried it on many devices]:good: