[ROMS] Gingerbread, CyanogenMod 9 with 2.6.35.14 preRC, MIUI 2.2.24 Build One

Witch feature you want in next version ?

• Native Sense Lockscereen

Votes: 133 51.4%
  • Galaxy Styled Widgets

Votes: 126 48.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

jasper580

Jan 13, 2011
@mikegapinski Can I use some of your stuff from github to build an ICS ROM? (Home-use only ;-) ) And if yes, what did you use for that last release of ICS?

Merry x-mass and a happy new year to everyone!

Sent from my GT540 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

-Grift-

Jan 9, 2011
Singapore
LOL i got a idea if ics comes tmr then we all hit the [submit thread as news tip] at the top right hand corner and we might see our little phone at the front page :D:D:D or we can just send a tweet to orb3000 about this :D:D:D

Reactions: cccb010

-Grift-

Jan 9, 2011
Singapore
ah screw this

But my was approved and was be in his repo, until he change branches. Wingrime will confirm that this commit was accepted. Your commits was criticized and disapproved. You know c++ ? The best joke I ever heard! (Maybe you don't know, but in kernel was C language.)

You taken:

- in the past, whole kernels from Quarx, Mur4ik (you only adjusted freqs to 1GHz, it's a nonsense, and ever child can make that)
- whole kernel .35 from wingrime (not your work)
- whole sources from Mur4ik
- and, your commits from mikegapinski sources from p500 to WiFi ! and it not work, "czemu mnie to nie dziwi?"

Don't be so funny. Trust me, average Linux user can follow instructions on forums, and listen to other's advices.
Also, as you see, my rom is liked by many users from XDA, polish forum.android.com.pl, and ... 4pda.

I make .32 kernel to usable state, Mur4ik's port was have only basic things work. I never said that i made whole kernel by me.

I don't said that "I am the best dev." The best dev's for me is only wingrime, joestone, mikegapinski, zice, and ... Mur4ik.

This is all I want to say. Don't worry, I will end development at end of the 2011 year.

Regards, PCFighter.

wwenigma

Oct 6, 2007
Miskolc
This is all I want to say. Don't worry, I will end development at end of the 2011 year.

Regards, PCFighter.

DEAR DEVELOPERS! WHY NOT WORK TOGETHER.... :confused::mad:

gn4f1ep146i12y729q79.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    All the stuff is on my website:
    http://mikegapinski.androidus.pl

It is integrated with my twitter and it has an rss feed to be always up to date
    Sensors, GSM, Wifi, Bluetooth and GPS an wifi locating now works
    Changelog for preRC:
    -Updated CM9 soruce on 28.03.2012
    -Fixed CAMERA PREVIEW
    -Fixed STEREO AUDIO
    -Fixed MIC in Voice Dialer, test other things
    -Fixed CODECS(fluid movies in gallery and youtube std, still needs improvments)
    -New wpa_supplicant v6 that fixes:
    a) signal strength
    b) it truns off normally(part of deep sleep fix)
    c) it doesn’t disconnect like the one in Beta 5 with signal
    -Fixed native DATA STATS for wifi and 3g(limits don’t show yet, need to bring iptables
    -More SPACE for apps and facebook font fix inside(134mb)
    -FULLY FIXED DEEP SLEEP finally bcos of new BT props matching kernel
    -Test the BT headset, I made some changes that could fix that

About camera recording, live wallpapers etc. All will work with new adreno props I have but thay need kgsl 3.8(I have 3.0), porting that will take some time… After that I will update CM to 4.0.4 and give you an RC build. I merged the new audio hal from CA and it sounds soo ****ing better, test it ;) It should fix all the sound issues. Test the BT headset, I made some changes that could fix that. The last thing I want to do with audio is to fix the third party remotes, like apple headphones and Beats by Dre. I work on native fm radio – stay tuned.

Links for donators will be in 30 minutes, rest tomorrow :D

I will post some screenies asap
    Progressss :D
    Swift Settings: There will be the ota updates for donators and screen calibration later. Right now you can turn key backlight on and off and set dsp settings(one less icon in launcher):

Native mass storage:
    Some of my users paid for my repair so I will continue