[Q] Any KitKat ROM w/o speaker problem ?

Search This thread

UvarovG

Jun 24, 2010
Is there any kikkat rom available for lg-g-pro without "speaker issue" ?
Let me explain: when i make a call and bring the phone to my ear the speaker mutes. Also there are some posts with the same issue in Viber.

I've tried several CM-bases roms (10.2, 11) and all of them have the speaker problem in Skype.
Any suggestions ? Stock looks awful after glossy KK =(

zisheepk

Feb 18, 2014
plz suggest me a perfect custom rom kitkat based im doing it for the first time i need advice

UvarovG

Jun 24, 2010
Have you tried the CandyKat rom? Its very good.. and I dont see it has any problem with sound..

that's odd because skype runs with no problems, but i'm getting speaker/mic problems with regular calls when headphones plugged in, and with CSipSimple app.
Thanks for help anyway.

Last edited:
Nov 4, 2013
that's odd because skype runs with no problems, but i'm getting speaker/mic problems with regular calls when headphones plugged in, and with CSipSimple app.
Thanks for help anyway.

I'm still fighting the in call low-volume mic problem as well. Apparently is not uncommon among other cm11 builds. I have yet to find a rom where its working properly. I tried downloading a few sound recorder apps and they record mic volume just fine - so it appears to be constrained to in call usage.

I also tried modifying an xml doc at the system level, as some had success on the nexus 4 with the same issue, but no luck for me.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Have you tried the CandyKat rom? Its very good.. and I dont see it has any problem with sound..