Ivydev

Apr 12, 2014
York
ivydev.com
Doze - Relaxing Music

yYZQ2YJ_OH7vcOV821yK2HkRC7F6S6md1eY0a7-nKO0vYLNs0L5eBlXcsjBDcLLplYNy=h900-rw

hR-xMRMe5ZNv3NQIpkhFlshdEl_WBgXE7-vjCYlNT9q7wkvBcsxmg-PkfYQ57T5UAKw=h900-rw

Description

Doze offers infinite streaming of relaxing music and other ambient sounds to help you sleep, or just to relax. Just press play and a track will be randomly chosen and streamed from our server. Simple right?

Set a sleep timer, dim your screen and relax. Doze has endless playback so you don't need to worry about disruptions. Doze can be used in many other situations, perfect for yoga, meditation sessions or even while massaging.

Doze is still being developed so expect regular updates and many more tracks in the near future, got an idea for a feature? Send us an email.
Sleep better and wake up feeling happier and more refreshed. Free to download and no ads, why not give it a try?

This is my first app and i'm just looking for some feedback, i'd really appreciate it. Thank you!

Last edited:

merhans

Mar 22, 2012
When I exit with back button and music is paused, I get a FC, not so while playing

Gesendet von meinem LG-D802 mit Tapatalk

Reactions: Ivydev

merhans

Mar 22, 2012
Something else, can you make it playing endless and add a timer?

Gesendet von meinem LG-D802 mit Tapatalk

hcs999

Sep 1, 2013
Great app!
If the app could be used under no internet connection, that would be much cooler!
Moreover, if there's an option to add rain/sea sounds like how RainingMood works then that will be great!

Anyway great app!

Ivydev

Apr 12, 2014
York
ivydev.com
Great app!
If the app could be used under no internet connection, that would be much cooler!
Moreover, if there's an option to add rain/sea sounds like how RainingMood works then that will be great!

Anyway great app!

Hi, thanks for the feedback.

I'll be sure to add the ability to download tracks for offline listening, the reason it is currently online only is due to the fact that a lot of the tracks are ~10 minutes in duration so would use a considerable amount of device storage space to store locally.

Adding a greater variety of sounds with more user choice is definitely on the list.

pandasa123

Jul 20, 2013
South Grafton
Wow beautiful design man...going to use it later and tell you my experience.

OK used it while doing work. Nice. Low key. Make an in app purchase of removing ads, and maybe try and have some type of screen dimmer for those who use it to go to bed

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk

Last edited:

hasbrobot

May 22, 2010
Thank you. It's very relaxing ?
The visual scrolling is a very nice touch. Ad free perhaps in the works?

posted while using my note 3

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 308374

Is this app already dead? I can't find it on play store :( links are not working!

Note 2 N7100 - Dr. Ketan v6.1 ROM @240 dpi - MK4 base - Devil2 Kernel

D

Deleted member 308374

Wonderful app indeed!!! Really surprised! A configurable sleep timer would be a really welcome addition!
Little question : how many tracks are available? Are they streamed each time or are they downloaded to the device for next time use?
Cheers AMD keep up the good work!!

Ivydev

Apr 12, 2014
York
ivydev.com
Wonderful app indeed!!! Really surprised! A configurable sleep timer would be a really welcome addition!
Little question : how many tracks are available? Are they streamed each time or are they downloaded to the device for next time use?

Thanks for the kind words. I'm just about to publish an update with sleep timer support. There are around 30 tracks currently available with each ~10 minutes in duration. They are streamed each time.
Cheers.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Doze - Relaxing Music

yYZQ2YJ_OH7vcOV821yK2HkRC7F6S6md1eY0a7-nKO0vYLNs0L5eBlXcsjBDcLLplYNy=h900-rw

hR-xMRMe5ZNv3NQIpkhFlshdEl_WBgXE7-vjCYlNT9q7wkvBcsxmg-PkfYQ57T5UAKw=h900-rw

Description

Doze offers infinite streaming of relaxing music and other ambient sounds to help you sleep, or just to relax. Just press play and a track will be randomly chosen and streamed from our server. Simple right?

Set a sleep timer, dim your screen and relax. Doze has endless playback so you don't need to worry about disruptions. Doze can be used in many other situations, perfect for yoga, meditation sessions or even while massaging.

Doze is still being developed so expect regular updates and many more tracks in the near future, got an idea for a feature? Send us an email.
    Sleep better and wake up feeling happier and more refreshed. Free to download and no ads, why not give it a try?

This is my first app and i'm just looking for some feedback, i'd really appreciate it. Thank you!

Updated to include:
    • Notification
    • Sleep timer
    • New icon
    • New tracks includes: River, Ocean, Campfire, Piano, Thunderstorm, Ambient, Bamboo flute, Forest and Binaural sounds.

Thanks for the kind words. I'm just about to publish an update with sleep timer support. There are around 30 tracks currently available with each ~10 minutes in duration. They are streamed each time.
    Cheers.
    Cool app but no way to exit it

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda app-developers app
    Thank you for this brilliant app!

Have already reviewed it on the Play Store & unlocked premium features to support development.

One sincere feature request: Please consider adding an option to d/l tracks offline or some sort of local playback that caches already downloaded tracks. I understand that the tracks are of 10 mins duration. But in scenarios where data usage is restricted, the app becomes unusable for me. With my usage, the app uses up about 100 MB per day. On many days I'm away from a wifi connection so I can't use the app with my 3G connection(which is pricier) due to its excessive data usage. So please give us an option for local playback. Even if as a premium feature, I'll be more than happy to pay up! :)

Cheers!