Kite UI - Coherent User interface *Theme*

Are you ready to pay a price of 7$ for the author's work?

• Yes, I always appreciate the author's work

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • It is a way too expensive

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Nope

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Maybe later

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

RaZ_OR

Apr 10, 2014
Kite UI Project (Theme elements for Android devices)

*Update on receiving a full version will be posted soon*

http://postimage.org/index.php?lang=russian

In front of you is reincarnation of popular user interface Kite UI.

Instruction on complete applying of elements:
1. You need launcher which replacement of standard icons is possible in. The theme was tested on Lightning Launcher,
which has necessary features: 1) possessing a large quantity of settings, it remains to be the fastest of offered on the Market. 2) Movement on the screen
can be carried out to the left, to the right, down, up and on a diagonal, in difference from other launchers, who offer transition between home
screens only by moving to the left and right.
After all that there is a question, what is Kite UI? How the movement on the screen should be carried out? If you saw a topic on xda-developers, you already
are familiar with structure. If not, I will tell you, it should be carried out comprehensively. Probably, with a little differences, than
in Lightning Launcher, but nevertheless, very approximately. Still App Drawer is built standardly in it.
Certainly, to achieve the necessary result in settings, you should spend a little time in settings of a launcher. From the most important points of
settings, I will note, in the line :Number of columns" it is necessary to put value 3, and in "Line height" - 75, if your screen has not got more or less than 3.5 inches.
Otherwise you should experiment with settings.
!!!. You can use any launcher for a theme, I only give advice. If you're not familiar with any of the launchers you can
just install a BetterCut app from the market.
2. You need to download the UltimateCustomClockWidget (UCCW) app to apply and issue the clock widget on the main homescreen.
3. Super Status Bar. Even with the trial version of this program, you will approach status bar of the phone to the status of a Kite bar as much as possible.
And everything is at a minimum of spent time. You don't need additional application of themes, which will be unlocked in the paid version. Standard design
is already approached. !!!. Similar programs, such as, for example, Status Bar +-Custom Status Bar are possible. But design of an appropriate look
I can not guarantee.
4. Music player. Not compulsory procedure. I looked long for it. I use TTPod with an orange standard skin, thanks to its fast speed of the circulation, the built-in 12-band equalizer, strengthening of basses, shake function imitation, and madly beautiful design.
5. Widget Locker. I included the backup settings of the application. Well, and Kite Locker certainly. So, I think it would not be a hard work to adjust it for long since everything here is provided by me.
It is necessary only to put icons and widgets there. As a clock for lockscreen for example I use UCCW too.

THE PAID ARCHIVE CONSISTS OF:
1. 40 Kite UI style homescreen and 49 app menu icons.
2. A Kite UI clock widget, with author's backup settings along with 50 day and 49 night weather skins.
3. Nearly 80 HD, FHD and UHD landscape and 16 abstraction wallpapers. The Kite design looks perfect with every of it.
4. Exclusive fonts to set up date, etc... including original Kite UI font ("kite" folder).
5. The well-known Kite UI LockScreen on the basis of Widget Locker. Simplicity and grace.
6. The well-known Kite UI wallpaper with the clouds, recreated most approximately to the original taking into account more than 80 layers of a photoshop. The original eclusive KITE UI wallpaper is also included.
7. Many variants of demo icons and weather skins, so you could see all the progress been maken.

The FREE v.0.7 of the theme consists of:
1. 10 Kite UI style homescreen and 50 app. menu icons.
2. A Kite UI clock widget, with author's backup settings along with 6 main day and 6 main night weather skins.
3. 33 HD landscape wallpapers. The Kite design looks perfect with every of it.
4. Original Kite UI font ("kite" folder).
5. The well-known Kite UI LockScreen on the basis of Widget Locker. Simplicity and grace.
6. The well-known Kite UI wallpaper with the clouds, recreated most approximately to the original taking into account more than 80 layers of a photoshop. The original eclusive KITE UI wallpaper is also included.
7. Many variants of demo icons and weather skins, so you could see all the progress been maken.

DOWNLOAD LINK:
MOD EDIT: Links removed.

!!!PLEASE!!! Post your opinions in order to support a topic. The price is relatively low, so please, respect the work of the developer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: lesa0208

RaZ_OR

Apr 10, 2014
*Update 27.05.*
To have a FULL version of the product, simply make a transfer of 7$ to my wmz (Z385485993882) or mwr (R211368168233) account. In the "Details" section it is obligatory to write your e-mail address, where I'll send a product. All the product sendings will be made on every wednesdays and saturdays. Feel free to contact me at: MOD EDIT: Links removed..

Last edited by a moderator:

RaZ_OR

Apr 10, 2014
I need some action in the topic, so I pay your attention on a contest. First 10 people who post messages in this topic will get this theme for just a 1$. Contest ends on 15th of June. :cowboy:

cornelha

Dec 14, 2007
Cape Town
As good as this looks, I think you should have a look at the rules on xda regarding paid apps. It's one thing to have a donation button, quite another to try and sell your theme here.

ncdub

Apr 29, 2010
Greensboro
+1 on the previous post. Great idea but, in my opinion, its bad way to advertise the theme. Good luck though. I'd love to see the free version as per XDA rules.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

RaZ_OR

Apr 10, 2014
Ok. I really appreciate some activity in the topic, as long as it good review or a critics.
1. As for XDA rules, I've read it. I didn't lie to anybody, so you get a full alpha of this work, which is not restricted by time limits or smth. to review it and make a choice of appreciate or not appreciate an author's work. Instead of donate version I just made a note of transfering a payment. I've done the analog of XDA conditions, not crossing it.
2. I started this work in early 2010. Since then there were a lot of re-doings and some new things, as programms needed for this are also newer now, so there was a huge progress to see, what you see now.
3. All the updates of work will be released free in this topic, so you support a lot of spent time. I tried not to make a monopoly of this work, so there is a free link also.

As the contest goes on, you can receive the full version for transferring a $1. Posted to cornelha, ncdub
:good:

dicksteele

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Sep 4, 2010
California
I'm giving it a shot.

Initial feedback not even installing yet.....

1. I have to figure out how to install. I'm a relatively smart fellow, but I'm having to read the install instructions more than once to figure out what to do. From my experience most people don't spend a lot of time working to get a theme installing. Using themechooser or something similar and picking a theme that has been installed by an apk is the preferred method
I have purchased the full UCCW and have messed with my own designs so I'm not expecting any issues.

2. Download locations are the easiest or user friendly. It was easy for me, I have a multi-host download program I pay for and I use Internet Download Manger so it's a two click deal for me.
3. Good deal adding install instructions in rar file. That helps.

I've got it downloaded. I'm going to play with it on my stockish 4.3 ROM on my ATT Note 2
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2704375

Reactions: RaZ_OR

RaZ_OR

Apr 10, 2014
dicksteele, yeah, the main problem of the work that it is not in one easy apk.
Though I am not smart in coding, so everything is just a designer's work. I just was so excited by Kite interface, and dissappointed it wasn't released to a public, so I wanted to anyhow recreate it. How I could.
WORK If you could do some help with coding this thing, you can P.M. me to my e-mail address (entered higher) or to my XDA profile. That help would be appreciated.

Also, you can have the full theme according to contest rules.

GermainZ

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Mod
Aug 3, 2012
I'm closing this thread since it doesn't follow the paid themes guidelines, and is using pay-per-click links.
To summarize:
  • You can advertise your paid themes if and only if the free version is equivalent to it.
  • Download links must not be a mean for you to get money.

For more details, refer to the paid themes policy and the forum rules (especially rule #13).

Reactions: ncdub
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Kite UI Project (Theme elements for Android devices)

*Update on receiving a full version will be posted soon*

In front of you is reincarnation of popular user interface Kite UI.

Instruction on complete applying of elements:
    1. You need launcher which replacement of standard icons is possible in. The theme was tested on Lightning Launcher,
    which has necessary features: 1) possessing a large quantity of settings, it remains to be the fastest of offered on the Market. 2) Movement on the screen
    can be carried out to the left, to the right, down, up and on a diagonal, in difference from other launchers, who offer transition between home
    screens only by moving to the left and right.
    After all that there is a question, what is Kite UI? How the movement on the screen should be carried out? If you saw a topic on xda-developers, you already
    are familiar with structure. If not, I will tell you, it should be carried out comprehensively. Probably, with a little differences, than
    in Lightning Launcher, but nevertheless, very approximately. Still App Drawer is built standardly in it.
    Certainly, to achieve the necessary result in settings, you should spend a little time in settings of a launcher. From the most important points of
    settings, I will note, in the line :Number of columns" it is necessary to put value 3, and in "Line height" - 75, if your screen has not got more or less than 3.5 inches.
    Otherwise you should experiment with settings.
    !!!. You can use any launcher for a theme, I only give advice. If you're not familiar with any of the launchers you can
    just install a BetterCut app from the market.
    2. You need to download the UltimateCustomClockWidget (UCCW) app to apply and issue the clock widget on the main homescreen.
    3. Super Status Bar. Even with the trial version of this program, you will approach status bar of the phone to the status of a Kite bar as much as possible.
    And everything is at a minimum of spent time. You don't need additional application of themes, which will be unlocked in the paid version. Standard design
    is already approached. !!!. Similar programs, such as, for example, Status Bar +-Custom Status Bar are possible. But design of an appropriate look
    I can not guarantee.
    4. Music player. Not compulsory procedure. I looked long for it. I use TTPod with an orange standard skin, thanks to its fast speed of the circulation, the built-in 12-band equalizer, strengthening of basses, shake function imitation, and madly beautiful design.
    5. Widget Locker. I included the backup settings of the application. Well, and Kite Locker certainly. So, I think it would not be a hard work to adjust it for long since everything here is provided by me.
    It is necessary only to put icons and widgets there. As a clock for lockscreen for example I use UCCW too.

THE PAID ARCHIVE CONSISTS OF:
    1. 40 Kite UI style homescreen and 49 app menu icons.
    2. A Kite UI clock widget, with author's backup settings along with 50 day and 49 night weather skins.
    3. Nearly 80 HD, FHD and UHD landscape and 16 abstraction wallpapers. The Kite design looks perfect with every of it.
    4. Exclusive fonts to set up date, etc... including original Kite UI font ("kite" folder).

The FREE v.0.7 of the theme consists of:
    1. 10 Kite UI style homescreen and 50 app. menu icons.
    2. A Kite UI clock widget, with author's backup settings along with 6 main day and 6 main night weather skins.
    3. 33 HD landscape wallpapers. The Kite design looks perfect with every of it.
    4. Original Kite UI font ("kite" folder).

DOWNLOAD LINK:
    MOD EDIT: Links removed.

!!!PLEASE!!! Post your opinions in order to support a topic. The price is relatively low, so please, respect the work of the developer.
    I'm giving it a shot.

Initial feedback not even installing yet.....

1. I have to figure out how to install. I'm a relatively smart fellow, but I'm having to read the install instructions more than once to figure out what to do. From my experience most people don't spend a lot of time working to get a theme installing. Using themechooser or something similar and picking a theme that has been installed by an apk is the preferred method
    I have purchased the full UCCW and have messed with my own designs so I'm not expecting any issues.

2. Download locations are the easiest or user friendly. It was easy for me, I have a multi-host download program I pay for and I use Internet Download Manger so it's a two click deal for me.
    3. Good deal adding install instructions in rar file. That helps.

I've got it downloaded. I'm going to play with it on my stockish 4.3 ROM on my ATT Note 2
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2704375
    I'm closing this thread since it doesn't follow the paid themes guidelines, and is using pay-per-click links.
    To summarize:
    • You can advertise your paid themes if and only if the free version is equivalent to it.
    • Download links must not be a mean for you to get money.

For more details, refer to the paid themes policy and the forum rules (especially rule #13).