man down app

Search This thread

crose948

Oct 29, 2010
looking for an app that will alert up to 4 people and give off a loud audio two tone alert sound so someone could hear and find you if you fall / get shot / or incapacitated and cant call out. there are apps on the market but without the two tone alert built in.:(

Reactions: Y2Ne1

sabotank

Jul 18, 2009
haven't really looked into apps like that. possibly because i don't plan on getting shot...

RavenWulf

Jun 15, 2010
Texas
crose if ya find one can ya put a link here for it? would be great app for my mother-in-law, with all her health problems and bad legs.

kazzxtrismus

Feb 9, 2009
I use go dialer.. Then I input 9 1 1 & send

Works good when I get shot

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using xda premium

tombeach22

Nov 20, 2010
Set alarm snooze duration to 2 hours... Hit snooze every 2 hours your not dying

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using xda premium

Y2Ne1

Feb 7, 2012
Philly , USA
www.youtube.com
looking for an app that will alert up to 4 people and give off a loud audio two tone alert sound so someone could hear and find you if you fall / get shot / or incapacitated and cant call out. there are apps on the market but without the two tone alert built in.:(

wifi calling or emergency calling t-mobile has this feat so next time you in Philly and get shot :rolleyes: call t-mobile to the rescue :confused: even tho the cops will take 2hours if your BLACK and 30mins if your white either way your dieing SMH

hahaha thanks for this post it made my night smh getting shot wtf smh :rolleyes:

all jokes aside tho use tone picker from market https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hlidskialf.android.tonepicker&hl=en then go on http://www.mobile9.com/ to get free all types of ringtone sms effect sounds i remix ringtone myself using sony acid pro my thing now is techno mixed with epic game sounds its pretty funny

imbonez9

May 18, 2009
La, Cali!!!
There was one like this couple years ago when you get into a car crash sends out a SOS to a selective person. Fun till a little one at 2am wants to set it off and has it send to that person and they begin to freak out because you not picking up phone because you are asleep. Or that said person plays with the ringer to turn it off...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.