Is Z2 worth extra $$$ over Z1?

Search This thread

f_u_006

Jun 1, 2013
Do you wanna buy the new Sony® Xperia™ Z2?
I don't because the camera is same and i could play any games, even GTA SA at max setting in my Z1!

Mohamed_Aly

Feb 26, 2014
Alexandria
well .. the screen is better .. more RAM can't be bad .. but i think i'll stick with my Z1 for a while .. at least until the Z3 comes !!

negrobembon

Jul 17, 2011
panamá
I don't because the camera is same and i could play any games, even GTA SA at max setting in my Z1!

Sony announced that the Z2 will be their flagship for the next 6 months as they prefer 6 month flagship updates

So by september the Z3 should be announced

So if you have a Z1 you should wait for the Z3 and then keep upgrading to the H2 flagship every year and if you have the Original Z then you should upgrade to the Z2 and then wait for the H1 flagship next year

Sent from my SGP311 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Mohamed_Aly

Mohamed_Aly

Feb 26, 2014
Alexandria
Sony announced that the Z2 will be their flagship for the next 6 months as they prefer 6 month flagship updates

So if you have a Z1 you should wait for the Z3 and then keep upgrading to the H2 flagship every year and if you have the Original Z then you should upgrade to the Z2 and then wait for the H1 flagship next year

That's some neat thinking.. I'm impressed.. I loved the idea for real

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

f_u_006

Jun 1, 2013

I really like your idea!
I bought my Z1 1months ago and i will wait for Z3...

RHBH

Apr 1, 2013
Sao Paulo

Or if you have enough money and don't mind on use it to something almost equal to what you already have, buy a new phone every 6 months!

Sent from my Xperia Z1 using Tapatalk Pro

negrobembon

Jul 17, 2011
panamá
Or if you have enough money and don't mind on use it to something almost equal to what you already have, buy a new phone every 6 months!

That's the ideal of course, sadly not everyone(including me) can upgrade that fast

Sent from my C6906 using Tapatalk

f_u_006

Jun 1, 2013

Well..!! That's a good idea too!
I hate Samsung and never had it, but this time i planned to buy Galaxy S5.
But I will never compare anything to Sony, so i will keep buying Sony mobiles.

Last edited:

f_u_006

Jun 1, 2013
That's the ideal of course, sadly not everyone(including me) can upgrade that fast

Sent from my C6906 using Tapatalk

Your right! And i don't like to change my cellphone 2-3 times a year!
I bought Xperia Neo V(Used for year [Learned basic Android dev])>Xperia Z (Used for 9-10 months [Learned Anything yet i know and can do])>Xperia Z1(1 month ago-present [Improved alot in Dev])

There's nothing difference between Snapdragon 800 and 801 for me, both can play any game at max setting smoothly and camera is also the same (4K recording that's coming soon to Xperia Z1),
I will change my Z1 when i see a very major change like: QuadHD display, Sensors and..... Snapdragon 810

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.