Search This thread

gleenfield97

Jan 11, 2012
I'm using :
Red: 202
Green: 178
Blue: 232
No gamma settings (bedalus kernel)
Running rasbeanjelly, don't know why anyone would run earlier versions anyway.

Sent from my Nexus S using xda app-developers app

I've tried this and this and OP's, all of them are too oversaturate (I think that's the term) for me. I compare a face picture with my laptop, all those settings make the face looks a bit yellow-ish and some area are too bright until the details are lost. It's not really yellow tint as the icons looks ok. your setting is the best so far, as it preserve more details.

Last edited:

kwibis

Jun 11, 2009
Delft
I agree with you on that point! I'm running bedalus kernel so the color is already tweaked a bit. However I am waiting for morfics release as his colors are fantastic.
How can you compare Samoled with a laptop screen?

Sent from my Nexus S

JokerAce

Sep 23, 2009
Teleporting..
I currently enjoy this:

229XXXXXXX - Red
197XXXXXXX - Green
301XXXXXXX - Blue

Red = -50
Green = -53
Blue = -44

Best for my personal taste, is it for you? :)

androidgalaxyman

Dec 28, 2012
Bangalore
I was searching around and found these Voodoo Color settings to work well on ICS/GB. Feel free to post your Voodoo Color settings as well. I don't get the green flash when screen goes off or on. Your results may vary.

RGB Multipliers

Red> 286xxxxxxx

Green> 333xxxxxxx

Blue> 392xxxxxxx

v1 gamma hack

*Reset to 2.3.3 Then Change*

Red> -26

Green> -30

Blue> -33

:D:D

Dear bro
Can I use this settings for my Mackay kernel 231/ cRomBean4.2.1.v2/cyanogenmod10.1

Sent from my GT-I9000 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I was searching around and found these Voodoo Color settings to work well on ICS/GB. Feel free to post your Voodoo Color settings as well. I don't get the green flash when screen goes off or on. Your results may vary.

RGB Multipliers

Red> 286xxxxxxx

Green> 333xxxxxxx

Blue> 392xxxxxxx

v1 gamma hack

Red> -26

Green> -30

Blue> -33

I was serching around and found these Voodoo Color settings to work well on ICS. Feel free to post you Voodoo Color settings as well. I also don't get the green flash when screen goes off or on. Your results may vary.

RGB Multipliers

Red> 286xxxxxxx

Green> 333xxxxxxx

Blue> 392xxxxxxx

v1 gamma hack

Red> -26

Green> -30

Blue> -33

Looks Great Thanks!!
    I've managed to reproduce the green flash problem consistently by covering the light sensor on the top of the phone (with a finger), whilst automatic brightness is on.

So basically, the green flash happens when the brightness level is too low or some sort of glitch with the sensor occurs. Either way, setting the brightness to a fixed 25% has fixed the green flash problem for me permanently.
    Yes, the green flicker is from using Voodoo Control, but it's also caused by the "Auto Brightness" feature of the phone. In order to get rid of the green tint while turning on or off the phone disable Auto Brightness. Set your screen brightness manually right in the middle of the scale. I use the "Okay and Cancel" as a guide. Doing this I have used the "best ics voodoo settings" and have eliminated the green tint while the phone wakes or sleeps. Hope this helps..
    Is there a value I can write to via a script instead?

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using XDA App

Here you go

Code:
     #! /sys/bin/sh

echo 2863311680 >/sys/class/misc/voodoo_color/red_multiplier

echo 3333712640 >/sys/class/misc/voodoo_color/green_multiplier

echo 3926827200 >/sys/class/misc/voodoo_color/blue_multiplier

echo -26 >/sys/class/misc/voodoo_color/blue_v1_offset

echo -30 >/sys/class/misc/voodoo_color/red_v1_offset

echo -33 >/sys/class/misc/voodoo_color/green_v1_offset

BTW just download root toolbox from the market. Then goto scripter add a new script and set it too run at boot

Sent via Tapatalk using a Nexus S 4G powered by CM9