[ROM][STOCK][4.1.2][N7105] XXDMB3 || Deodexed & Odexed, Rooted, Busybox [02/13/13]

Search This thread

teshxx

Jul 19, 2010
FL
[ROM][STOCK][4.1.2][N7105] XXDMB3 || Deodexed & Odexed, Rooted, Busybox [02/13/13]

ONLY FLASH THIS IF YOU HAVE N7105

This is a 4.1.2 Stock Rom made from Factory Image, N7105XXDMB3 (CSC N7105OLBDMA1), released on 02/13/13.

Both Deodexed and Odexed versions are available. Both of them are rooted with unsecured boot (N7105) with init.d support and includes busybox.

Wipe cache/dalvik. Flash via CWM or TWRP. Your data will be preserved.

Deodexed: Link 1 -::- Link 2

Odexed: Link 1 -::- Link 2

Please don't forget to hit Thanks and give proper credit when/if you decide to use this as a base.

Cheers!

Last edited:

unun281292

Apr 25, 2006

This is a 4.1.2 Stock Rom made from Factory Image, N7105XXDMB3 (CSC N7105OLBDMA1), released on 02/13/13.

Both Deodexed and Odexed versions are available. Both of them are rooted with unsecured boot (N7105) with init.d support and includes busybox.

Deodexed: Link 1 -::- Link 2 ...uploading

Please don't forget to hit Thanks and give proper credit when/if you decide to use this as a base.

Cheers!

Hi, is all rom now include Chinese? I've heard that before

antique_sonic

Aug 16, 2009
Corner of the earth
Re: [ROM][STOCK][4.1.2][N7105] XXDMB3 || Deodexed & Odexed, Rooted, Busybox [02/13/13

Really fast!
^_^
Thanks man... I just flash deadman deodexed XXDMA8 2 days ago. Hahihohehahehahohiheha. ..
Now come out new one again.
:thumbup:

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda premium

lazzy

Nov 2, 2004
Re: [ROM][STOCK][4.1.2][N7105] XXDMB3 || Deodexed & Odexed, Rooted, Busybox [02/13/13

DMA8 seems to have better battery life than DMA6. Can someone share their battery stamina experience with DMB3? After couple days of test that is, since it's fresh.

I just recently flashed DMA8.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

timeToy

Aug 3, 2010
Mods for XXDMB3

Updated for N7105XXDMB6: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=39608476&postcount=17

Here a few mods for the N7105XXDMB3 build:

Updated with:
  • Call Recording
  • No incremental ringtone
  • 4-Way Power Menu
  • MultiWindow with unlimited apps

• Black Notification Bar
  • TWLauncher 5x6 Layout, 5x6 App drawer, 4x2 Widget drawer, no nav dot on main pages
  • AT&T CSC

Black notification bar code from vegeta1, CSC file from scrosler, Call Recording from pulser_g2, 4-Way power from tdunham, MultiWindow from LegendK95 all updated to the new build by me. Launcher is all mine.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Have Fun!

Attachments

• N7105XXDMB3_CSC_ATT.zip
    175.3 KB · Views: 61
  • N7105XXDMB3_Mods_BlackNotification_TWLauncher.zip
    4.6 MB · Views: 68
  • N7105XXDMB3_Mods_CallRecording.zip
    8.5 MB · Views: 62
  • N7105XXDMB3_Mods_PowerMenu-MultiWindow-BlackNotif-TWLauncher.zip
    7 MB · Views: 106
Last edited:
Reactions: Gandicela

esmund

Apr 5, 2007
hi, just flashed this today. when i receive a call or call out, it does not show my contact. but in the phone contacts, they are there. any solutions?

thanks. :)

teshxx

Jul 19, 2010
FL
hi, just flashed this today. when i receive a call or call out, it does not show my contact. but in the phone contacts, they are there. any solutions?

hmm. I haven't encountered this. Can you post a screen shot ? Did this work prior to you flashing this rom? Also, did you install any mods?

esmund

Apr 5, 2007
hmm. I haven't encountered this. Can you post a screen shot ? Did this work prior to you flashing this rom? Also, did you install any mods?

tried on 2 note n7105. both contacts were working prior to flash. 1 was from 4.1.2 stock, the other was from 4.1.1. both wiped cache and dalvik before flashing. thanks. :)

ravi_n

Oct 7, 2010

This seems to be a common problem with Samsung 4.1.1 -> 4.1.2 upgrades. It seems to have hit a fair number of SGS3 users, including my wife. It seems like the contacts aren't "registered" properly after the upgrade. For any individual contact even the tiniest of edits (which you can then undo) seems to fix the issue.

My workaround was (only works for contacts you get from Google).

1. Export all contacts to a file (vCard, IIRC).
2. Import that file into your Google contacts, duplicating every contact.
3. Go to google.com/contacts and merge duplicates.
4. Re-sync all of your contacts from Google (slow)

There were a few merge glitches and a few contacts not fixed, but it worked well enough to deal with the rest manually.

kittiyut

Mar 6, 2006
Portland
This seems to be a common problem with Samsung 4.1.1 -> 4.1.2 upgrades. It seems to have hit a fair number of SGS3 users, including my wife. It seems like the contacts aren't "registered" properly after the upgrade. For any individual contact even the tiniest of edits (which you can then undo) seems to fix the issue.

There were a few merge glitches and a few contacts not fixed, but it worked well enough to deal with the rest manually.

It happened to me as well when I first upgraded from 4.1.1 -> 4.1.2 as well.
However, to solve the problem is much simpler than you suggested...

Just clear data from "Contacts" and "Contacts Storage" in Application Manager. Reboot and resync contacts (it is VERY FAST, not SLOW) with Google.

Backup your contacts just in case (use Google export function)

Reactions: ravi_n

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Deodexed: Link 1 -::- Link 2

Cheers!
    -:: reserved ::-
    Since the changelist is the same as MA8 (679347) does that mean there is no changes, just different build date and region?

Newer build and bug fixes as usual. Nothing new.
    Mods for XXDMB3

Updated for N7105XXDMB6: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=39608476&postcount=17

Here a few mods for the N7105XXDMB3 build:

Updated with:
    • Call Recording
    • No incremental ringtone
    • 4-Way Power Menu
    • MultiWindow with unlimited apps

• Black Notification Bar
    • TWLauncher 5x6 Layout, 5x6 App drawer, 4x2 Widget drawer, no nav dot on main pages
    • AT&T CSC

Black notification bar code from vegeta1, CSC file from scrosler, Call Recording from pulser_g2, 4-Way power from tdunham, MultiWindow from LegendK95 all updated to the new build by me. Launcher is all mine.

picture.php
    picture.php
    picture.php
    picture.php

Have Fun!

It happened to me as well when I first upgraded from 4.1.1 -> 4.1.2 as well.
    However, to solve the problem is much simpler than you suggested...

Just clear data from "Contacts" and "Contacts Storage" in Application Manager. Reboot and resync contacts (it is VERY FAST, not SLOW) with Google.

Backup your contacts just in case (use Google export function)