[Q] MTK 6575 - S3 Replica GT-I9300 - No radio service

Search This thread

filipemendes

Oct 8, 2009
Hi to all!

This is my first post i xda-developers, but i have been following the forum for some time.

I tried to help a friend flashing a replica of an S3 GT-I9300 which he bought in Thailand.
I've done it with the SP Flash Tool and everything worked as it should.
The "only" problem is that the phone doesn't recognize the network radio (i think).
I've entered in the "Engeneer Mode" with Mobileuncle and tried to re-write de IMEI on SIM1.
But when i try that it says "Failed to write IMEI due to radio unavailable or something else."

I've tried with several rom's and allways says the same.

When the phone turns on it doesn't even asks for the pin.

Is there anything i can do to save the phone?

Thanks in advance!!!

GuneetAtwal

Oct 6, 2012
Mohali
OnePlus 7T
Hi to all!

This is my first post i xda-developers, but i have been following the forum for some time.

I tried to help a friend flashing a replica of an S3 GT-I9300 which he bought in Thailand.
The "only" problem is that the phone doesn't recognize the network radio (i think).
I've entered in the "Engeneer Mode" with Mobileuncle and tried to re-write de IMEI on SIM1.
But when i try that it says "Failed to write IMEI due to radio unavailable or something else."

Thanks in advance!!!

try to search for any Backup of that device so that you can restore it and then your radio service will start again

Hope it helps

filipemendes

Oct 8, 2009
That could work. But i tried that already and MTK Tools says it can't find the phone. Do you know how the connection should be made? Without the battery and with the phone connected or just connect inside android with usb debugging on?

filipemendes

Oct 8, 2009
i've tried all the methods i could found on internet....with MTK Tools, with SN_Station,with SN&IMEI...its seems that i can't make the phone enter in Meta Mode or something like that...i have everything i need to change the IMEI and to restore NVRAM files but i can't do so without entering in meta mode :S

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi to all!

Thanks in advance!!!