[Q] Looking for the best Optimus 3D smartphone

Search This thread

Live Evil

Jun 16, 2014
Hi all,

I found this forum in my search for the most reliable GSM 3D smartphone (after I bought a CDMA HTC Evo 3D from eBay by mistake!!), but not sure which one is the best. I made a research on Optimus 3D Max but not sure it is P720, P725 or some other models that has the best 3D capabilities and best smartphone specs.

Any suggestions?

Also, are the MPO files in HTC Evo 3D viewable in LG's 3D smarthphones or do LG ones only view JPS files?

sbrownla

Jun 1, 2007
Northern Arizona
Hi all,

I found this forum in my search for the most reliable GSM 3D smartphone (after I bought a CDMA HTC Evo 3D from eBay by mistake!!), but not sure which one is the best. I made a research on Optimus 3D Max but not sure it is P720, P725 or some other models that has the best 3D capabilities and best smartphone specs.

Any suggestions?

Also, are the MPO files in HTC Evo 3D viewable in LG's 3D smarthphones or do LG ones only view JPS files?

3d or 3d Max are both fine. Max is obviously an upgrade but the cameras are not. Also the 3d on the Optimus is better than on the Evo.

bether

Aug 28, 2010
Hi all,

Any suggestions?

Optimus 3D & 3D Max ofcourse will open MPO images. You can install 3Dsteroid and Tobidale3D for editing stereo images :)

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.suto.stereoroidpro
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.co.nap.sbys

Live Evil

Jun 16, 2014
Thank you for the reply, bether and sbrownla.

So the 3D Max can view both JPS and MPO files?

Anyway in HTC Evo 3D, the 3D images are editable (built-in inside the phone), are you saying that the LG version cannot edit the 3D images if I don't download and install the software you suggested (3Dsteroid and Tobidale3D)?