ROM Based JellyBean On SGY?

Search This thread

aqirul2411

Jul 16, 2013
Alor Setar
hi all.. i want to ask something, i already search.. but cant find any jellybean based custom rom for galaxy y.. i want to flash jb rom on galaxy y so that i can use nova launcher, nice mp3 player.. ttpod doesnt support gingerbread 2.3.6... :3 .. so can anybody help me? mp3 player so gingerbread? and launcher.... thanks in advanced..:laugh:

lokesh.3440

Apr 24, 2012
Shimla
hi all.. i want to ask something, i already search.. but cant find any jellybean based custom rom for galaxy y.. i want to flash jb rom on galaxy y so that i can use nova launcher, nice mp3 player.. ttpod doesnt support gingerbread 2.3.6... :3 .. so can anybody help me? mp3 player so gingerbread? and launcher.... thanks in advanced..:laugh:
You have posted in the wrong section buddy.You are asking a Question so it should be posted in Q/A section. Please be careful next time. Moderators Please move this thread. :good::good::good:

Reactions: Nachiket.Namjoshi

Nachiket.Namjoshi

Aug 16, 2012
◄♪♫██ ♪♫►
First: This is the wrong section brother...this belongs to the Q/A section... dont worry, u are new, ill ask a mod to move this..

Second: there is no "real jellybean" for this device... so u cant run the apps u mentioned. However there are themed ROMs which can give u a taste of jelly bean.
search in the development section

adi2500

Apr 28, 2013
Sorry if i say it hard, but this developent section, for questions there is a Q&A section.

Second, a stable JB for SGY doesnt exists (has anyone tried compiling it for SGY?). Some devs are working on ICS (step by step, many things changed from 2.3 to 4.xx) but its not fully stable (audio not/partially working and a few more). The problem is the driver, Broadcom (the manufacturer of the cpu and gpu in our mobile) released the the driver sources for Android 4.0.2 in february, but they were buggy. So the devs decided to work on CyanogenMod 9 which is based on Android 4.0.4 because when they wanted to get ICS to fully work, then its time-saving to port the driver to Android 4.0.4 and build CM 9 from source.

Im sorry if I explained it wrong or saying wrong things, but that is how I understand it.

Sent from my Galaxy Y GT-S5360

noturbru

Jul 14, 2013

Just flash evo x4.2.0 :good:

TheFixItMan

Jul 8, 2012
London
thanks for the information.. but ill stick to minirom for now.. just mp3 player and launcher, i dont like it :3 .. mp3 player cannot even search for songs, and dont have lock screen player.. does anybody have ******edited for asking for warez****** and what best for launcher?

do not ask for warez!

There is no best launcher - its personal preference - find one that works best for you

dimsar2013

May 20, 2013
Athens
Real JB, NO. Why? We don't have necessary drivers/libraries.
Themed JB, Yes. You could take a look on ROMS like Evo-x4.

Sent from my GT-P3110 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You have posted in the wrong section buddy.You are asking a Question so it should be posted in Q/A section. Please be careful next time. Moderators Please move this thread. :good::good::good: