Samsung SDC Un-Bricker Files Request:

Search This thread

drrami75

Jul 14, 2014

shabbypenguin

Inactive Recognized Developer
May 30, 2010
I keep seeing you spamming this ATF stuff, there is no guide or what to do or anything how are people supposed to use the files to fix their devices?

Reactions: Yuen.Jason22

dj_eg

Feb 15, 2010
Santo Domingo
I have researched as unzip, open and convert SDC files, and appears a UnpackSDC program, but when I try to use it it gives me the following message of the image, there will be way shape SDC convert to ISO or IMG

SDC__1_.jpg

Jaistah

May 12, 2013
It needs the atf box so its useless for us :( :(

Useless would be those guys that don't do research, try google and other sites for the procedure, this thread is for the SDC file request, if you haven't bricked your devices this file are not important to you, but is important to others.

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 PM ----------

please update if SDC file for Galaxy N910G is already available

kemesh

Dec 26, 2011
Kathmandu
Useless would be those guys that don't do research, try google and other sites for the procedure, this thread is for the SDC file request, if you haven't bricked your devices this file are not important to you, but is important to others.

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 PM ----------

please update if SDC file for Galaxy N910G is already available

DO you even owe grand 2 ? stop talking ****s I am the one who is stucked with the bricked grand 2 .

Jaistah

May 12, 2013
DO you even owe grand 2 ? stop talking ****s I am the one who is stucked with the bricked grand 2 .

Did the post stated unbricker specifically for Grand 2 only? it's for Samsung devices not just Grand 2, if you haven't research yet the process then YES it's practically useless to people like you, you don't even have an idea what to do with the SDC file if you have it.

kemesh

Dec 26, 2011
Kathmandu
Did the post stated unbricker specifically for Grand 2 only? it's for Samsung devices not just Grand 2, if you haven't research yet the process then YES it's practically useless to people like you, you don't even have an idea what to do with the SDC file if you have it.

You really have no idea what i have done within these 2 years looking for the solution. stop acting like your pro

Jaistah

May 12, 2013
You really have no idea what i have done within these 2 years looking for the solution. stop acting like your pro

Dude why take 2 years doing **** if you don't have the proper tools to fix it, bring it to someone who has tools to fix it. I'm not acting a pro i just use common sense as a daily driver. I also have a brick Note 4 but SDC file for me is not yet available, while you weep for your Grand 2, there is already a fix for your device and all you have to do is bring it to someone who can fix it.

kemesh

Dec 26, 2011
Kathmandu
Dude why take 2 years doing **** if you don't have the proper tools to fix it, bring it to someone who has tools to fix it. I'm not acting a pro i just use common sense as a daily driver. I also have a brick Note 4 but SDC file for me is not yet available, while you weep for your Grand 2, there is already a fix for your device and all you have to do is bring it to someone who can fix it.

Are you comedy me ? There's only one solution and thats to change the motherboard in grand 2 .:D

Jaistah

May 12, 2013
Are you comedy me ? There's only one solution and thats to change the motherboard in grand 2 .:D

hahaha yeah you change your motherboard, that's what happens when you don't do research. if you have a hard bricked device you still have a 50/50 chance of fixing it via SDC using sdcard or perform JTAG on it. that requires tools so you need to bring it to a technician who knows what he is doing or you can buy a motherboard which is like buying a 2nd hand device. it's your call anyways galaxy grand is cheaper now a days

kemesh

Dec 26, 2011
Kathmandu
hahaha yeah you change your motherboard, that's what happens when you don't do research. if you have a hard bricked device you still have a 50/50 chance of fixing it via SDC using sdcard or perform JTAG on it. that requires tools so you need to bring it to a technician who knows what he is doing or you can buy a motherboard which is like buying a 2nd hand device. it's your call anyways galaxy grand is cheaper now a days

Keep talking ***** Grand 2 doesnot support otg so Your ideas are deep ****s . **** off and do your own business.

Jaistah

May 12, 2013
Keep talking ***** Grand 2 doesnot support otg so Your ideas are deep ****s . **** off and do your own business.

You're an idiot, before you utter stupidness better do a research. SDC from usb doesn't boot to the OS, it just brings you to download mode. I bet you have no idea what to do in download mode so just skip the whole process and throw your Device and buy an iphone. you don't deserve android.

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

Better yet sell the paper weight and enroll yourself in an English course, you just made me laugh big time
"are you comedy me?" hahahaha

Feb 6, 2016
zamboanga
hi can i request for sdc file for my samsung galaxy core gt-i8262?, sdc file bootloader only, so i can get into the downloading mode so i can use odin to revive my phone. tnx

Top Liked Posts