[DISCUSSION]G-T-R Gamer's Talho Rom

Search This thread

ZonbekaUnlimited

Sep 4, 2011
Hey pal...You have asked the same question 4 times in this thread. If neko wanted to answer you, he would have. Please don't spam!

@manfromgta
OT:

And you are clairvoyant that know that he actually saw my posts¡?

I want an answer from him if he is kind enough to answer.... And i'll ask as many times as necessary to get his answer...

Oh and last but not least seeing your post history you also kinda spammed with non dev related posts in devs section which is worst than spamming in general forum

@neko95: can you please answer my question?? ive been asking this like 5 times and yet waiting the answer from you.... kind enough to write at least yes or no at least?? (in case you havent seen my other post i asked for animated buttons like perfectpeson theme)

Last edited:

Tellosan44

Jan 15, 2012
Hi, i have a problem while updating google maps on GTR 5.0 it says that i have to uninstall previous version and reinstall the latest... But, if i do that, i recieve a message of error because it says that my phone is not compatible with that version... Sorry for my bad english xD

Shaib Lftg

Apr 15, 2012
Mondim de Basto, Vila Real
Hi. I finally managed to instal Gtr V5.:) after rom manager brick my phone. In the end I used lgmdp 1.5 to flash v20g and cwm. Afterwards flashed amonra, and nand backup, wipe all, and installed...
I let the phone run out of battery and when e pulged the charger, it boot the gtr, but the screen doesn't show anything... I only see a pixel in the top left side in light blue. It make the boot sound and if I press the power like I block, it beave like that... the screen had the blackligt on. I think it have "move" the image. Anyone have experienced anything like that?
Neko, you have made a Good work in this. Thanks for this...

Sent from my LG-P500 (G.T.R V5) using Tapatalk

kikketto

Dec 20, 2010
Bari
Hi, i have a problem while updating google maps on GTR 5.0 it says that i have to uninstall previous version and reinstall the latest... But, if i do that, i recieve a message of error because it says that my phone is not compatible with that version... Sorry for my bad english xD

The problem is that neko includes gmap in his rom as system app so you first have to convert it in user app using titanium backup then go to the market unistall gmap and reinstall it again ;) this worked for me!

Last edited:
Reactions: Tellosan44

Shaib Lftg

Apr 15, 2012
Mondim de Basto, Vila Real
Hi again... my phone don't sleep!!! Anyone can help me? 8h and charging again :( using CPU spy, the lower speed is 320. Deep sleep doesnt work. Everything in CPU settings is "stock"
3g on plus or less 45min, to use tapatalk and play. 30 min of vision play (converted) and 1h of music.

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk

IKnowIRock!

Feb 24, 2012
Colombo
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Hi again... my phone don't sleep!!! Anyone can help me? 8h and charging again :( using CPU spy, the lower speed is 320. Deep sleep doesnt work. Everything in CPU settings is "stock"
3g on plus or less 45min, to use tapatalk and play. 30 min of vision play (converted) and 1h of music.

Me too having the same problem.I'm charging the phone everyday twice :( my phone is not a mobile anymore, its a landline..always plugged in ;) lol I think it causes because of either "XDA" app or "Whatsapp".I had a really good battery life before installing them.can anybody check on it please :)

I'm on V 4.8x

Sent from my LG-P500 using XDA

Last edited:

allenwalker1998

Feb 24, 2011
Singapore
Me too having the same problem.I'm charging the phone everyday twice :( my phone is not a mobile anymore, its a landline..always plugged in ;) lol I think it causes because of either "XDA" app or "Whatsapp".I had a really good battery life before installing them.can anybody check on it please :)

I'm on V 4.8x

I got both of then but my phone can go into deep sleep

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda premium

neko95

Jan 1, 2012
www.facebook.com
@manfromgta
OT:

And you are clairvoyant that know that he actually saw my posts¡?

I want an answer from him if he is kind enough to answer.... And i'll ask as many times as necessary to get his answer...

Oh and last but not least seeing your post history you also kinda spammed with non dev related posts in devs section which is worst than spamming in general forum

@neko95: can you please answer my question?? ive been asking this like 5 times and yet waiting the answer from you.... kind enough to write at least yes or no at least?? (in case you havent seen my other post i asked for animated buttons like perfectpeson theme)

> I can, but I cant do it with the ICS theme Ism using

I'm on V 4.8x

> after turning off gps.. reboot phone.. this might be the cause

neko95

Jan 1, 2012
www.facebook.com
Neko, is in the v5.0 any app to SD software or script? In stock I used link2sd(250mb fat32). Is compatible? Do I Ned to deactivate anything? Thanks. ;)

> no apps2sd scripts anymore.. and link2sd works fine with it.. ;)

> if you want to disable dalvik2tmp.. type in terminal emulator "" rmd2tmp" then reboot

spirosoupia

Apr 13, 2012
Hello to everyone!
I have a strange problem. I can't add any contact to favorites with the stock dialer of the rom. With other dialers i can do it.
I use gtr v5.5x.
Waiting for any suggestions.

Mar 20, 2012
Battery drain

The performance rocks but the battery drains way too fast. I am using the roq's kernel and oveclocked at 245-768 Conservative. Any other kernel better than roq's.
And also my phone crashes at 787 :p

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Since the main thread is getting over saturated with general discussion and FAQs, I decided to make this thread to help the users.

ORIGINAL THREAD:http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1529777

FAQs:

Do I need to wipe everything if i install this rom for the first time?

Yes

Do I need to wipe everything if I am upgrading from v1.5?

Yes, due to different coding.

Why is the first boot taking so long?

This is due to scripts working in the background for the first boot.

Why my theme not properly themed?

This is due to the patcher.Reboot a second time for the patcher to come into effect.

Why is it so laggy after 2-3 days of usage?

If laggy after 2-3 days of usage, go terminal emulator and type "su" then "boost"

STRICTLY NO ASKING FOR ETAs!!! IT WILL BE IGNORED!!!

Cheers!:D
    Neko could you post your specification from Performance settings ? Like compcache RAM usage or VM heap size ... By the way your ROM is one of the best ..my lg is epic now ;) .
    Is a2sd on the first boot enabled? I use Link2sd and I think it could make problems if a2sd tryes to use the ext partion with link2sd data.

> there is no more a2sd script included in the rom
    plus using viber... crash after using few minutes... whole phone jam... have to take battery out...

> viber really crush with cm7, thats why some ppl uses stock just for it

> access back cover, remove it, then pull battery
    what is the best memory card i can buy?? class and capacity :) and specially the brand

> I suggest you 8gigs class 4 or 6.. why not 16 or 32 :eek: with class 8 or 10?

> you'll probably end up wasted when it broke, and also a waste of money you will regret, sd's had short life span..