[Kernel][RCMIX EVO 3D] Close Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

klquicksall

Dec 5, 2010
Texas
Due to poor decisions made by the moderator staff here at XDA I will be leaving XDA. Recently my Developer application was denied due to a argument my team had with a moderator (TheDeadCpu) My whole team was banned and threads were deleted and nothing happened to this moderator. Now I am getting denied due to bad behavior. If you would like to continue using my kernels follow me on twitter @klquicksall I will also be deleting my kernel source from XDA.

RCMIX EVO 3D KERNEL

V(R) I/O
SLQB
WIFI FIX
CIFS
TUN
NLS
WIMAX SUPPORT
Wifi Tweak to connect a weaker signal -108db over stock -88db

AND MORE​

Download 2.0

Download 2.2.3

Any OC past 1.8 has been reported a little unstable so use at your own risk. Lets see who can go the highest. MAKE A BACKUP JUST IN CASE

I need people to test and let me know

1 if it flashes
2 the max clock and min using setcup
3 if someone could post a screen shot of the kernel info page.

Changelog
fixed cpu table thanks to cayniarb

to many bugs

fixed missing step at 1.72

added many cpu steps OC to 2ghz
other fixes and added files to the kernel source.

OC to 1.7

testing only

initnal release

Ill be getting this phone as soon as it goes on sell in Canada. Im a ATT user.

I have to give a big thanks to netarchy for being the first to OC and DDiaz for testing for me and cayniarb for being a kernel master.

Last edited:
D

DDiaz007

4c5f0ae7-73f0-fd97.jpg

Sent from my PG86100 using XDA App

D

DDiaz007

Okay, from what it looks... The install was successful. It is in the process of booting back up.

Wiped Dalvik, and Cache... I am using ViperMod RC1.1.

dangerruss

Jul 11, 2010
Testing. Will report back soon.

Edit: seems everything is working booted fine. Set CPU shows stock min and max CPU frequencies. Cameras and video playback works fine as well.

Edit again: the camera in 3d mode is a little jumpy.

Last edited:
D

DDiaz007

The fudge drocap sucks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Due to poor decisions made by the moderator staff here at XDA I will be leaving XDA. Recently my Developer application was denied due to a argument my team had with a moderator (TheDeadCpu) My whole team was banned and threads were deleted and nothing happened to this moderator. Now I am getting denied due to bad behavior. If you would like to continue using my kernels follow me on twitter @klquicksall I will also be deleting my kernel source from XDA.

RCMIX EVO 3D KERNEL

V(R) I/O
    SLQB
    WIFI FIX
    CIFS
    TUN
    NLS
    WIMAX SUPPORT
    Wifi Tweak to connect a weaker signal -108db over stock -88db

AND MORE​

Download 2.0

Download 2.2.3

Any OC past 1.8 has been reported a little unstable so use at your own risk. Lets see who can go the highest. MAKE A BACKUP JUST IN CASE

I need people to test and let me know

1 if it flashes
    2 the max clock and min using setcup
    3 if someone could post a screen shot of the kernel info page.

Changelog
    fixed cpu table thanks to cayniarb

to many bugs

fixed missing step at 1.72

added many cpu steps OC to 2ghz
    other fixes and added files to the kernel source.

OC to 1.7

testing only

initnal release

Ill be getting this phone as soon as it goes on sell in Canada. Im a ATT user.

I have to give a big thanks to netarchy for being the first to OC and DDiaz for testing for me and cayniarb for being a kernel master.
    Why dont all the devs getting chased out of XDA go to PPCGEEKS
    He isn't coming back, his dev application was rejected.

If the guy was truly wronged then he should talk to the right people and try to right the wrong that happened.
    I know you can appeal the decision of being denied by pm'ing http://xdaforums.com/member.php?u=3825035 and stating why you deserve the recognition and such and ask why you were denied.

I had sent MikeChannon a pm to make sure he knew some of the things that had been going on and he said it was being looked into and see if there were ways things should of been handled differently.

I for one was shocked to see the mod in question here was only 18yr old. No disrespect to him, but after reading some of his posts it truly shows his age as there are a few where he tells users to "...f off..." which imho is completely unacceptable for a mod to say. They should be setting the example for users to follow and never act that way.
    Please deny the above request since he quoted the entire OP like a super noob...
    Frankly, it's none of our business. If they had issues, they had issues. You don't know both sides, and you probably never will, so rather than picking one, follow the OP's twitter and let it go.

Nothing against you liquid, but the community that follows the developers is what makes xda a popular website. When developers keep mysteriously vanishing from the xda scene, I think the community should be well informed why. Without the community, the developers have no one to develop for, without the developers there is no "xda" plain and simple. When information is withheld from the masses, this causes people to feel unimportant and curious. I'm proud to be a part of xda but i don't like all this shady business going on. Just my two cents. Take what you want from it :D

Remember, Remember, the 5th of November. Thanks for support!