[Music] Xperia S player fix issue on Clear bass [update]

Search This thread

ricosuavez35

Oct 19, 2011
Montreal
big thanks man

thank you ...i didnt see the mirror sorry...ok i had a look at the files and i guess you have to install v2 and then update to v3 for the sourround .

ricosuavez35

Oct 19, 2011
Montreal
same problem here

i tried to install the zip(mirror) and i get the same message has the post above...installation aborted ...hope you fix that soon;)

@w4lkm4n
i don't understand the surround zip does not contain the music app...so if i don't install v2 i don't get the music player app:confused::confused: ,so how do i get the player and surround???

VictoryStar

Jan 13, 2012
Évora
Installation Aborted

That problem disapears if you unpack the Zip and pack it again. The error happens because there is a Surround folder inside the Surround Zip. Just pack what's inside the Surround folder, not everything in the Zip. It worked for me. ;)

Last edited:

ricosuavez35

Oct 19, 2011
Montreal
youppi it worked

thank you VictoryStar i repacked and it worked...;)

and thank you also w4lkm4n for sharing with us this great player and updating it:)

i installed the v2 with blue icon mod then the v3 and everything seems to work for me... my specs:r800i stock 2.3.4(42) rooted and bootlocked
what is the xloud option for ? i already have this option in phone settings

edit :i guess having xloud on player is for convenience reasons so you dont have to go to phone settings

Last edited:

mulllen666

May 2, 2009
put me out of my misery

going completely nuts
cant use original link in first post
cant seem to locate the mirror
how can i get my hands on v3 with surround

Reactions: ch3mn3y

Droid117

May 30, 2011
I've tried reflashing the latest version you posted but I keep getting this problem. I didn't get it on v1, but when we had the equalizer I couldn't use it (it's working now) just can't see the album art work. uploadfromtaptalk1331428422559.jpg

Sent from my R800i using xda premium

w4lkm4n

Nov 13, 2011
Jakarta
I've tried reflashing the latest version you posted but I keep getting this problem. I didn't get it on v1, but when we had the equalizer I couldn't use it (it's working now) just can't see the album art work. View attachment 941265

Sent from my R800i using xda premium

i didn't get any problem ,you say ,you not get album art on V1 ,what phone do you use ??

hi
how to uninstall or desflasheo del archivo . zip? that I like more the music player Walkman

flash again your firmware or replace the semcmusic.apk to semcmusic.apk from walkman

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Project is finish

heloo everyone :)

i gonna share update function clear bass from past update

i just explain a little bit some issue ,we know if we use this apps ,if we set clear bass effect and close the equalizer ,and open up again the clear bass come back on the left slide ,in this update the issue like that solve :)

these some picture :

screenshot_2012-03-04_2043.png
    screenshot_2012-03-07_2238.png
    screenshot_2012-03-05_0000.png
    screenshot_2012-03-04_2044.png
    screenshot_2012-03-09_2213.png
    screenshot_2012-03-15_1823.png

and it's the different old version VS new version :

screenshot_2012-03-12_2212-tile.jpg

looks the redline ,on the left have some bug ,but on the right is normal :)

how to install :

- if you have old version from me delete all file on lib/soundfx
    - remove semcmusic.apk , audioeffect.apk , soundenhancment.apk and music widget.apk
    - reboot
    - install this attach on CMW
    - after that power on the phone , go to application manager on setting ,choose all tab ,search soundenhancment and clear data and enjoyed :)

it's the link :

http://www.mediafire.com/?kszibrc1jbi4ojt

if it work or maybe helped ,there is no harm to give me thanks :D
    Installation Aborted

That problem disapears if you unpack the Zip and pack it again. The error happens because there is a Surround folder inside the Surround Zip. Just pack what's inside the Surround folder, not everything in the Zip. It worked for me. ;)
    I have just two questions.

1. Is this better than the stock music player and how?

2. My phone is rooted but with a locked BL. No recovery (CWM) installed. What's the worst that can happen if i try to install this without a CWM backup and something *****-up?

1. i think this player is the best player from SONY ,with clear audio and bass experience ,like WALKMAN phone era 2008 :)

2. the worst if you dont take any backup is can be bootlap or brick

so if you want to try this ,you must backup before you try this
    so sorry for all if SenseMe not work ,because on me SenseMe not get the issue doesn't work ,so sorry if i can't help it ,or can you ask to person who's senseme not get that issue ,like the person above behind page :)

Pay attention. The problem is not related to SenseME.. SenseME just organize your album by genre. Put your musics with Media Go it automatically organize for you in SenseME. It works normally.

The problem is related to DOWNLOAD album art ID3 tag. Semcmeta....apk opened this feature, but for me and many of us don't work..

Sent from my SE Xperia Play R800a at 1,6Ghz / DoomKernel V11 / Stock 2.3.4.
    You say in OP that the file is in a rar, but I keep getting a .bin file everytime. Its about 10 mbs. ???

Ios suckkss.

You can install Xperia S music Porting from W4LKM4N by using my ZIP. I create for my self coz i hate to change permission one by one. Just Install its via recovery, Its work great for me..

Here the link Donload.. http://www.box.com/s/eqrql4e23yjdoscfok5d