[Q] Epsylon or Quarx ROM's for Defy Red Lens

Search This thread

Azulfiel

Jul 21, 2011
Belo Horizonte
What is the better ROM for Red Lens Defy?
From Epsylon (Froyo Kernel) or Quarx (GB Kernel) ?

I have been flashed Epsylon nightlies and the cam recorder never worked. Some users have been said that in Quarx nightlies in red lens Defy, the video recorder its working...

Is it true?

kozaks

Apr 20, 2012

I have been flashed Epsylon nightlies and the cam recorder never worked. Some users have been said that in Quarx nightlies in red lens Defy, the video recorder its working...

Is it true?

Am on Quarx and I must say, it is solid. Everything work except for few OK to live without things.

Sent from my MB526 using xda premium

pjgowtham

Apr 25, 2011
why do i get lots of lags and freezes in each and every build of quarx?.. in epsylon's one i dont get these freezes and lags

ko_is

May 29, 2012
Kistarcsa

Is it true?

On Defy+ I have used CM7 Quarx which was rock solid (worked everything) and changed to CM9 Quarx 0522. There is some problem with video playback, it is a little bit laggy. The recording and after playback on PC seems to be OK. :)

NishantM

Sep 20, 2008
Mumbai
On Defy+ I have used CM7 Quarx which was rock solid (worked everything) and changed to CM9 Quarx 0522. There is some problem with video playback, it is a little bit laggy. The recording and after playback on PC seems to be OK. :)

I guess that could be the result of partial implementation of HWA.

Azulfiel

Jul 21, 2011
Belo Horizonte

I'm using Quarx 2605 nightly and works very well :D
The bug with data connection already was corrected in this version and everything works, except panorama.
It seems that in the newer eppy nightly, camcorder and panorama works after flash a fix.
Its worth change from quarx to eppy now? anyone tried with Defy red lens? :confused:

pupiloalpha

Dec 1, 2011
Belo Horizonte
Epsylon3 or Quarx2

I think that both the roms are great, but settings of Epsylon3 have more things.

With me no problems, but my defy wont charge when turn off.

Any solutinos?

Last edited: