• Total voters
Search This thread

droid man

Aug 18, 2013
New Delhi
OnePlus 7 Pro
Full tutorials for Installing CWMR 6.0.2.8 in your Micromax A91

SP Flash Tool method, root not required :D
1. Download MTK6577 Drivers.zip and unzip/extract on your Windows PC, just run InstallDriver.exe to install drivers.

2. Download CWMR 6.0.2.8 + scatter.zip and SP_Flash_Tool unzip/extract them.

3. Now open extracted SP Flash Tool folder and run Flash_tool.exe

4. Click on "Scatter-loading" button which is on the right side below Downloading Agent. A new window will open. Browse to the extracted CWMR 6.0.2.8 + scatter folder and select MT6577_Android_scatter_emmc.txt file.

5. Flash tool will populate the Map file on the application window. You will see multiple entries. Uncheck all entries except for RECOVERY.

6. Now click on "Download". Warning message will occur, but ignore that and click Yes.

7. You will see in the status bar below "Searching", now connect your phone (with battery inserted + Press and Hold Volume Up Key) via the USB cable.

8. Wait for the process to finish and then you will get a window showing green circle.

Congrats You have flashed CWMR !

Note: If you get any error in SP Flash Tool, then recheck your MTK drivers installation or manually install them through device manager.

Booting into CWM recovery is the same as in the stock recovery. Switch on the phone with "Volume Up" and "Power" button Pressed. The Phone will boot into CWM!

To revert back to stock recovery.... download Stock Recovery.zip and repeat the same steps again.

STOCK FIRMWARE FOR GETTING THE WARRANTY BACK ON MICROMAX A91

CREDITS​

DR_MOOSAVI for SPFlashTool (ofcoarse!!!)
Forever Alone for Stock Firmware​

Last edited:
Reactions: Alex Thunder

Alex Thunder

Feb 5, 2014
My own ROM is undr testing as it contains many bugs (ofcourse) as soon as bugs are fixed i will upload it nd dont say thanx tap thanx

sent using my micromax A91 android 4.2 custom my own rom +many more tweaks using XDA Premium
once again a very quick resspons,thanks and i'm also tapping thanks.
i'll wait for that rom...

Kevin Koli

Mar 11, 2014
I downloaded CWMR for micromax ninja A91 but when i try to flash it via sp flash tool it shows recovery is checked but without path plz help

Sent from my Micromax A91 using xda app-developers app

droid man

Aug 18, 2013
New Delhi
OnePlus 7 Pro
I downloaded CWMR for micromax ninja A91 but when i try to flash it via sp flash tool it shows recovery is checked but without path plz help

Check that the path provided for recovery.img file is correct...also u can try by putting scatter loading gile in the same folder as it is for recovery...

sent using my micromax A91 android 4.2 custom my own rom +many more tweaks using XDA Premium

Kevin Koli

Mar 11, 2014
When i load the scattering file of CWM it shows recovery is checked but no path is checked. And can you give recovery.img of CWM so that i can flash it Via Mobile uncle tools

Top Liked Posts