[Stock Rom][LB/UB] Xperia ZR 4.3 10.4.B.0.569 INDIAN Pre-Rooted Flashable Zip & [Stock 4.3 ftf][Indian Variant]

Search This thread

ralf_waldo

[Stock Rom][LB/UB] Xperia ZR 4.3 10.4.B.0.569 INDIAN Pre-Rooted Flashable Zip & [Stock 4.3 ftf][Indian Variant]

Before we begin, you must agree that I'll be not held responsible if anything goes wrong or your phone gets bricked or lightning strikes it while following this guide. You try this guide at your own risk. This guide has been personally built and tested by me on my own Xperia ZR phone and works great without any issues. Make sure you read the instructions very carefully before you start.

Hello people, this is a pre-rooted flashable zip file containing stock 4.3 rom of build number 10.4.B.0.569 built for Xperia ZR phone user's in INDIA.

This rom is rooted. Has no bugs except Sony's official 4.3 bugs. This rom is not modified in any way and nothing has been added or deleted. This is a pure stock rom with the additional privilege of Root access. CWM Recovery has not been added due to issues with offline charging.

Screenshots

nfxw.jpg
t7tm.jpg

q6go.jpg
20sm.jpg

Installation Instruction:

1)Downgrade to 4.1.2 stock rom with build 10.1.1.A.1.310 and root it using DooMLoRD_Easy-Rooting-Toolkit and also install recovery. (Please search for C5502(ZR)_4.1.2_10.1.1.A.1.310(IN) ftf file and doomlord's easy rooting toolkit on XDA. You'll find it very easily so I'm not providing links)

2)Download the 4 files at the link below and when finished join the splitted files using the hjsplit software provided in the download link then Copy SuperSU_fix and C5502_4.3_Stock_INDIAN_Pre-Rooted.zip files to your SD Card.

3)Boot into recovery and first flash the C5502_4.3_Stock_INDIAN_Pre-Rooted.zip and then SuperSU_fix.

4)Pull out battery after step three is finished. Re-insert battery after few seconds. Do not turn on the phone.

5)Flash C5502_10.4.B.0.569_Generic_IN.ftf file using FlashTool with "Exclude- System" marked in the checkbox before flashing it. (Do not forget to mark the exclude "System" before flashing via FlashTool otherwise it will overwrite the zip files we just flashed above)

6)Turn on the phone and Enjoy the INDIAN variant for our Xperia ZR phone.

Please Note:

# If anything goes wrong in the above steps, then flash the complete C5502_10.4.B.0.569_Generic_IN.ftf or the 4.1.2 ftf file using flashtool to boot into a fresh stock rom.

# Your data will be lost. So back it up.

# Do not update busybox at any cost otherwise you'll loose root privileges.

Download Links via Secure Storage Box

1) C5502_4.3_Stock_INDIAN_Pre-Rooted.zip

2) C5502_10.4.B.0.569_Generic_IN.ftf

3) SuperSU_fix

4) hjsplit software - to join the split files. :)

Credits

# Sijav to help me build this zip
# GROGG88 for the META-INF
And all other developers on xda

Enjoy Your Rooted Stock 4.3 INDIAN Rom... :)

Have Fun.
Regards,
Ralf Waldo Emerson.

XDA:DevDB Information
[Stock Rom][LB/UB] Xperia ZR 4.3 10.4.B.0.569 INDIAN Pre-Rooted Flashable Zip, a ROM for the Sony Xperia ZR

Contributors
ralf_waldo
ROM OS Version: 4.3.x Jellybean
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
ROM Firmware Required: Rooted 4.x.x Rom with recovery installed
Based On: Sony Official Stock 4.3 Rom

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 1
Stable Release Date: 2014-01-29

Created 2014-01-28
Last Updated 2014-03-22

eljibZR

Oct 9, 2013
Reactions: juanenbas

juanenbas

Jul 18, 2009
Buenos Aires
For C5503 there is already one: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2590174&page=8

Don't follow the main thread but download IJskonijn22 's files: [URL="https://drive.google.com/folderview

1. Dowload All
2. in recovery flash the C5503.....zip then supersu_fix.zip
3. Switch off phone
4. In Flashtool, flash the C5503...ftf but don't forget to exclude 'system'
5. Reboot

The Rom is only Stock but prerooted

Credits to Sijav and IJskonijn22

Thanks a lot Bro !!!
But.....https://drive.google.com/folderview?...doesnt WORK !!!! HELPPPP PLEASE

Regards

Last edited:

eljibZR

Oct 9, 2013
I think you need to activate the link from the original thread.
I just tried and it s working.

avik735

Mar 15, 2012
Kolkata
Sony Xperia ZR
Moto X Play
Before we begin, you must agree that I'll be not held responsible if anything goes wrong or your phone gets bricked or lightning strikes it while following this guide. You try this guide at your own risk. This guide has been personally built and tested by me on my own Xperia ZR phone and works great without any issues. Make sure you read the instructions very carefully before you start.

Hello people, this is a pre-rooted flashable zip file containing stock 4.3 rom of build number 10.4.B.0.569 built for Xperia ZR phone user's in INDIA.

This rom is rooted. Has no bugs except Sony's official 4.3 bugs. This rom is not modified in any way and nothing has been added or deleted. This is a pure stock rom with the additional privilege of Root access. CWM Recovery has not been added due to issues with offline charging.

So using this would lead to my recovery being lost, is that correct?

ralf_waldo

So using this would lead to my recovery being lost, is that correct?

Yes. You will loose recovery because the zip file doesn't include any recovery. I removed it because if you install it, offline phone charging wont work. If you need recovery you can install it after booting into the rooted rom. Look for threads on xda for compatible 4.3 recovery for our Xperia ZR.

sling-shot

Jul 6, 2012
Wanderlust
Thank you for your work here. There is some hope for me yet :good:

I am worried about loss of warranty.
Will I lose BRAVIA engine and DRM keys?

What are the risks of not having recovery?

anthonythangaraj

May 16, 2012
Chennai
www.anthony.co.in

1. If you are are worried of warrenty, and if you are in locked bootloader, then you can flash back the stock ftf, so you will never loose your warrenty.

2. Only if you have unlocked your bootloader, the you will loose your Bravia Engine & DRM keys. If you need to unlock your bootloader & need to retain DRM keys means check this thread to backup. http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2292598

3. If you dont have recovery, you cannot flash files & ROMS, Also you can restore back you ROM if you modified you system files, Tweaked, uninstalled Apps or if you face any issue etc and so on....

sling-shot

Jul 6, 2012
Wanderlust
1. If you are are worried of warrenty, and if you are in locked bootloader, then you can flash back the stock ftf, so you will never loose your warrenty.

2. Only if you have unlocked your bootloader, the you will loose your Bravia Engine & DRM keys. If you need to unlock your bootloader & need to retain DRM keys means check this thread to backup. http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2292598

3. If you dont have recovery, you cannot flash files & ROMS, Also you can restore back you ROM if you modified you system files, Tweaked, uninstalled Apps or if you face any issue etc and so on....

2. I have not unlocked the bootloader and will not until the expiry of warranty. In our case of ZR with 4.3 ROM, it is a catch-22 situation. I willl not unlock until I have my DRM keys backed up but I cannot back up the keys until I have unlocked because there is no root method with a locked bootloader. (Except for this thread)

3. What we are doing here is flashing right? Do you mean flashing without computer like from within the phone itself? Or multiboot setups? In case something goes bad, can I get back to Sony original ROM without the recovery? I am sorry I could not understand your reply.

Please forgive me. I generally tend to get excited and go ahead and do something and then regret. This looks like the perfect thing for me and I do not want to risk it.

;)

sijav

Sep 3, 2012
Tehran
2. I have not unlocked the bootloader and will not until the expiry of warranty. In our case of ZR with 4.3 ROM, it is a catch-22 situation. I willl not unlock until I have my DRM keys backed up but I cannot back up the keys until I have unlocked because there is no root method with a locked bootloader. (Except for this thread)

3. What we are doing here is flashing right? Do you mean flashing without computer like from within the phone itself? Or multiboot setups? In case something goes bad, can I get back to Sony original ROM without the recovery? I am sorry I could not understand your reply.

Please forgive me. I generally tend to get excited and go ahead and do something and then regret. This looks like the perfect thing for me and I do not want to risk it.

;)
first backup your TA partition (that DRM you said), it's very important. not for now but for future in case something goes wrong with something else.(backing up do no harm)
what we are doing here is flashing a whole system folder through recovery, in case of having recovery you need to be rooted, in case of rooting as for locked bootloader only 4.2.2 ROMS can be easily rooted by vroot with locked bootloader or 4.1.2 with doomlord rooting method with locked bootloader.
after root then you need to install recovery, recovery can be installed with locked bootloader. (no need to flash kernel, however you can always flash a kernel with recovery if you're on unlocked bootloader)
then you need to flash rom through recovery, and flash some other thing relating to 4.3 with flashtool.

sling-shot

Jul 6, 2012
Wanderlust
Buddy, seems like you're too new at this stuff. Please read the instructions on the first page very very carefully. Everything is described there in through details. Read it thrice and if you still got any doubts then post message me, I'll help you.

Cheers. :)

Sent from my C5502 using xda app-developers app

first backup your TA partition (that DRM you said), it's very important. not for now but for future in case something goes wrong with something else.(backing up do no harm)
what we are doing here is flashing a whole system folder through recovery, in case of having recovery you need to be rooted, in case of rooting as for locked bootloader only 4.2.2 ROMS can be easily rooted by vroot with locked bootloader or 4.1.2 with doomlord rooting method with locked bootloader.
after root then you need to install recovery, recovery can be installed with locked bootloader. (no need to flash kernel, however you can always flash a kernel with recovery if you're on unlocked bootloader)
then you need to flash rom through recovery, and flash some other thing relating to 4.3 with flashtool.

OK. I have developed some more understanding of this process now. Things are much more clearer :laugh:

Once I downgrade to 4.2.x or 4.1.x there are tools to root. THEN I can backup the TA partition. Then I can proceed.
Thanks.

ralf_waldo

OK. I have developed some more understanding of this process now. Things are much more clearer :laugh:

Once I downgrade to 4.2.x or 4.1.x there are tools to root. THEN I can backup the TA partition. Then I can proceed.
Thanks.

Wait, don't flash this zip. I'm uploading the newest build 10.4.B.0.101, pre-rooted with dual recovery.
Please wait 24 hours.

Cheers, :)
-Ralf

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Screenshots

nfxw.jpg
    t7tm.jpg

q6go.jpg
    20sm.jpg

Installation Instruction:

1)Downgrade to 4.1.2 stock rom with build 10.1.1.A.1.310 and root it using DooMLoRD_Easy-Rooting-Toolkit and also install recovery. (Please search for C5502(ZR)_4.1.2_10.1.1.A.1.310(IN) ftf file and doomlord's easy rooting toolkit on XDA. You'll find it very easily so I'm not providing links)

2)Download the 4 files at the link below and when finished join the splitted files using the hjsplit software provided in the download link then Copy SuperSU_fix and C5502_4.3_Stock_INDIAN_Pre-Rooted.zip files to your SD Card.

3)Boot into recovery and first flash the C5502_4.3_Stock_INDIAN_Pre-Rooted.zip and then SuperSU_fix.

4)Pull out battery after step three is finished. Re-insert battery after few seconds. Do not turn on the phone.

5)Flash C5502_10.4.B.0.569_Generic_IN.ftf file using FlashTool with "Exclude- System" marked in the checkbox before flashing it. (Do not forget to mark the exclude "System" before flashing via FlashTool otherwise it will overwrite the zip files we just flashed above)

6)Turn on the phone and Enjoy the INDIAN variant for our Xperia ZR phone.

Please Note:

# If anything goes wrong in the above steps, then flash the complete C5502_10.4.B.0.569_Generic_IN.ftf or the 4.1.2 ftf file using flashtool to boot into a fresh stock rom.

# Your data will be lost. So back it up.

# Do not update busybox at any cost otherwise you'll loose root privileges.

Download Links via Secure Storage Box

1) C5502_4.3_Stock_INDIAN_Pre-Rooted.zip

2) C5502_10.4.B.0.569_Generic_IN.ftf

3) SuperSU_fix

4) hjsplit software - to join the split files. :)

Credits

# Sijav to help me build this zip
    # GROGG88 for the META-INF
    And all other developers on xda

Enjoy Your Rooted Stock 4.3 INDIAN Rom... :)

Have Fun.
    Regards,
    Ralf Waldo Emerson.

XDA:DevDB Information
    [Stock Rom][LB/UB] Xperia ZR 4.3 10.4.B.0.569 INDIAN Pre-Rooted Flashable Zip, a ROM for the Sony Xperia ZR

Contributors
    ralf_waldo
    ROM OS Version: 4.3.x Jellybean
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Rooted 4.x.x Rom with recovery installed
    Based On: Sony Official Stock 4.3 Rom

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 1
    Stable Release Date: 2014-01-29

Created 2014-01-28
    Last Updated 2014-03-22

;)

Thanks do the same for C5503 Thanks a lot
    Juan
    For C5503 there is already one: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2590174&page=8

Don't follow the main thread but download IJskonijn22 's files: https://drive.google.com/folderview?...U0&usp=sharing

1. Dowload All
    2. in recovery flash the C5503.....zip then supersu_fix.zip
    3. Switch off phone
    4. In Flashtool, flash the C5503...ftf but don't forget to exclude 'system'
    5. Reboot

The Rom is only Stock but prerooted

Credits to Sijav and IJskonijn22