Anyone plan to sell for an Android wear watch?

Search This thread

EVOme

Jun 3, 2010
I see LG released a video of the G Watch. Not sure what I think about Android Wear. Mainly because I don't know what more I would want my Gear 2 to do. I feel silly in public said "Reject" or "Answer". I couldn't imagine...."Ok Google....take me.....".

eric93se

Oct 23, 2013
They're not stylish enough yet, they need to get diamond encrusted version on the street, something with some style/bling etc.

Travel gnome

Feb 16, 2013
not unless after a few months there is a serious lack of progress/app development for this watch.

there has been a steady influx of new apps available and may is the samsung app challenge with 200 apps worth of prizes, i have hopes that this month will see a big influx of capability to the gear 2/g2neo

Reactions: Saccs

DAGr8

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 27, 2010
Montreal
I m hoping to have the google os on our watch asap..

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

rEVOLVE

Nov 16, 2006
Just like the Samsung phones have the hardware options I want and can be made better w/ custom ROMs, I'm hoping the same thing can be done w/ the Gear 2 eventually. This is the reason I picked up the Gear 2 as I don't know if any Android Wear devices would come with the IR blaster that Gear 2 watches have.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    not unless after a few months there is a serious lack of progress/app development for this watch.

there has been a steady influx of new apps available and may is the samsung app challenge with 200 apps worth of prizes, i have hopes that this month will see a big influx of capability to the gear 2/g2neo