Search This thread

jureca

Feb 18, 2011
Murcia
I like the normal Rosie, but super smooth Rosie is probably the best compromise between 3D effect and performance. All of them work fine on Baad's latest :)

ok thanks, I will use super smooth and impressive, baad thanks for his work is impressive greeting.

Enviado desde mi HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio usando Tapatalk

marvelspires

Feb 25, 2010
baadnewz good job, is extremely fast this new rom, ultra smooth, very good.

Here's your beer, then you pay more: 9EB57023TD5637144

Thank you for this great job.

Only two things:

1. Please have a look of what I said about the SVOX not know if it's the rom, but the Navigator is not using the svox to navigate, but the TTS standard android. And when he uses the SVOX speaks street names.

2. Take out the text "all programs" on the base, is very ugly, just leave the icon!

Reactions: baadnewz

baadnewz

Recognized Developer
Sep 2, 2008
Bucharest
insertcoin-roms.org
baadnewz good job, is extremely fast this new rom, ultra smooth, very good.

Here's your beer, then you pay more: 9EB57023TD5637144

Thank you for this great job.

Only two things:

1. Please have a look of what I said about the SVOX not know if it's the rom, but the Navigator is not using the svox to navigate, but the TTS standard android. And when he uses the SVOX speaks street names.

2. Take out the text "all programs" on the base, is very ugly, just leave the icon!

thank you very much.

1. ill see what i can do about svox - no promises thou

2. removing the text is work in progress

Reactions: Jimx2

trx182

Nov 24, 2011
www.sbsu.se
Brilliant this, flashed 4.4.8 earlier today with the 1.5 kernel. Its running silk smooth and stable as always. :)

And it looks real sexy with v8 of schniz full aosp theme!

Sent from my HTC Sensation with Beats Audio using XDA App

felchi80

Sep 19, 2008
Montreal
updates are coming so fast that it's like having nighly builds.... lol....
I can't even "properly" test it and a new version is out already... :p

baadnewz

Recognized Developer
Sep 2, 2008
Bucharest
insertcoin-roms.org
bc1a3605-0933-bfc1.jpg

4.4.8 me gusta

InsertCoined from my awesome phone

NoNo1234

Aug 27, 2009
Metz, France
Baad it seems that Capy & Robo had manage to recreate IME Popup animation like on first ICS base... Can you stole it for us please ? :D

xdviper

Jan 5, 2009
That talks right there. With anker also. Hold thattt!
43500367-0d11-5f8a.jpg

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using XDA App

atomfix

May 2, 2010
Caerphilly
My phone keeps powering off after 5 minutes of inactive use in Standby, is it something to do with the stock kernel or ROM? Been happening since version 4.4.3

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using XDA App

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2myc5es.png

Before you start using this rom here are some things you need to know

1. Suggestions are always welcomed but I hate requests - you want something so bad do it your self or ask HTC. you paid them not me.

2. Don't ask for ETA is rude and offensive. When is done is done.

3. Custom Roms come without warranty. They are tested before release but something always can go bad. So if you broke your phone or you got fired because the alarm didn't rang - IT IS NOT MY PROBLEM!

4. Support is limited. Sometimes i can answer your questions sometimes i don't have the time, sometimes i don't have an answer so please do no repeat your question or get offended because I haven't answered you

5. Don't compare roms. Is rude and offensive for chefs. if other rom has what you need, use that rom.

6. You can use any parts of the ROM as you please. You can even kang the rom and make "your" ROM. I really don't care

By using the rom you agree with the above terms!

Latest firmware HERE

Today's offer is Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.3 with Sense 3.6 .

What you get:

- Base: 3.32.401.105 Final RUU
    - IceCreamSandwich 4.0.3
    - Deodexed
    - Init.d support
    - Rooted
    - Improved SQLIte
    - Improved GPU configuration
    - GPU Acceleration ON
    - Ad-free
    - APKs optimized to speed up and reduced memory footprint
    - Removed HTC Sniffing Tools
    - Tons of tweaks and optimizations
    - system mounted as RW with barrier=0 option

CHANGELOG

DOWNLOADS

DONORS - THANK YOU ALL
    Support

Aditional Resources

Users signatures made by VladNosferatu

Users signatures made by jerrytan93

User signatures made by CloudyX

InsertCoin ART

Why? as I mention earlier, when mummy and daddy fight, is the kids who suffer so i'll do my best not to make the kids suffer.

Fresh start. Thread rating is gone.. thread views the same
    yes. you are right, finish will be a better word.

Here is the explanation for my decision

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=26035425&postcount=1101

and if makes anyone feel better, same thing happened to one x rom.. reason .. in the link above
    yes i forgot to add "check by default unknown sources" but keep in mind that

1. i did 4 roms over the weekend when i was visiting my grandparents, probably most of ppl would have thrown the laptop away and open it monday
    2. if im not mistaken IC is the ONLY rom that provides this addon, many things you take for granted in this rom, are made everytime there is a new base. lots of things happening behind the scenes so you can enjoy the final product.

but more and more people care less about this, i'm not saying all, but everyday new users come to xda, they don't read, they don't search, they only demand ! i'm getting a bit tired of all this.

When i started to make roms, the only goal was to make a rom the way i like it Period ! over the time i started to oblige users requests, offering mods, later optional in installs, and in the last period interactive install. but heh is never enough.

I'm starting to loose the passion for this, i know i can't please all, you may not like it, it's fine, it's not my goal to make anyone happy, but if you don't like don't take a dump on my work, don't use it, or make a nice suggestion it ENGLISH not engrish and not with a demanding attitude.

examples " i will switch rom coz of no auto-restore " lol wtf dude, is not like you flash this rom every hour. is not like you have to wipe on every update, and even so, you can't live without it, switch roms and move on.