[ROM]ODJDuB HD*ELITE Series IV Resurrected*UPDATE!View Finder Fixed 05/13/12

Search This thread

jr71x

Jul 17, 2008
Des Moines
It is pretty nice;-) although black and white video, gotta be able to watch movies, tv... could be a DD, once vid is good, thanks for this;-)

Diablo67

Flashlight isn't working for me for some reason. I thought it might be the toggle but it didn't change anything by moving it in from the edge.. anyone else unable to get the flashlight toggle to work? no app either to choose from.
I added it in the update.

It is pretty nice;-) although black and white video, gotta be able to watch movies, tv... could be a DD, once vid is good, thanks for this;-)
I'm still working on the video issue.

Ok guys i have added tweaks to the update,its still uploading,i will post the channelog in the op also,but heres what we have......

Tweaks added:

Upgraded video recording and picture quality
Increased wifi speed
Decreased dialing out delay
Internet Tweaks
Render UI with GPU
Increased size of delvik cache from 32m to 64m
Increased scrolling response
Increased battery saving potential
Increased overall performance
Increased video acceleration

Apps added:

Flashlight

orlzzt

Apr 23, 2011
Daytona Beach, FL
I fly home tomorrow and will definately be trying this on an Evo or 2. Thanks, Diablo, and ACS is the best because they have QBKing77! ;)

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium

Diablo67

I added it in the update.

I'm still working on the video issue.

Ok guys i have added tweaks to the update,its still uploading,i will post the channelog in the op also,but heres what we have......

Tweaks added:

Increased wifi speed
Internet Tweaks
Render UI with GPU

Apps added:

Flashlight
Ok guys the new tweaked ELITE is up,enjoy.

I fly home tomorrow and will definately be trying this on an Evo or 2. Thanks, Diablo, and ACS is the best because they have QBKing77! ;)

Yes sir,enjoy brother.Have a safe trip.

Reactions: xsisbest

Blokgang

Sep 28, 2010
Hows this working so far...anything standing out as non functional other than what's listed? How's batt life?

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

Diablo67

Hows this working so far...anything standing out as non functional other than what's listed? How's batt life?

I'm running it as a daily and everythings golden except the video,which i am working on now,i have added tweaks that will help the battery life,you will have to download the 1.1 version and try it,to see for yourself.

orlzzt

Apr 23, 2011
Daytona Beach, FL
Downloading v 1.1 now; will flash tonight back on Florida time.
Any noticeable differences with the stock kernel? (I'm guessing that was the battery life issue?)
Team Nocturnal! Good choice, Gruesome is awesome and their work is professional. Keep up the good stuff!
Have a great weekend, everyone!

Diablo67

Downloading v 1.1 now; will flash tonight back on Florida time.
Any noticeable differences with the stock kernel? (I'm guessing that was the battery life issue?)
Team Nocturnal! Good choice, Gruesome is awesome and their work is professional. Keep up the good stuff!
Have a great weekend, everyone!
I'm glad you made it back safely,brother.I think you will like the update.I'm also presently working on another project,i plan on putting alot of time into this rom,it will definitely be one of a kind.Hopefully you will have time to test it for me,when im done with the beta,like i said it will be a slow process,i want to make sure its perfect and unique.

Wouldn't you know.... I just deleted my "Koni" folder on my PC with all the little fixes I liked. Like the Widget.txt file I used to make the toggles what I like...

I prefer the toggles Koni made over the quick settings ones that are out now, i.e. just one swipe and you have the toggle.

THANKS Very much for resurrecting this ROM!!!

ca1ne

Retired Recognized Developer
Apr 16, 2011
East Coast
Wouldn't you know.... I just deleted my "Koni" folder on my PC with all the little fixes I liked. Like the Widget.txt file I used to make the toggles what I like...

I prefer the toggles Koni made over the quick settings ones that are out now, i.e. just one swipe and you have the toggle.

THANKS Very much for resurrecting this ROM!!!

Jschisurf made that mod with a complete framework hack. None had been abler to port it to gingerbread yet, and jschisurf had stopped public development.. unfortunately I even find myself lacking motivation to spend the huge amount of hours to try to port it when there is already a comparable solution available, aka quick settings...the failed attempts at it still sit on my c drive, lol

Reactions: SpyderPalo

dvtmg704

Jul 20, 2010
Does this Rom have the camera switch built in the camera app

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium

linsalata28

Dec 25, 2010
Rio Grande
Awesome! I use to love this ROM. I can't believe how much development has gone on here since I got my Evo 3d about a month ago.
Really nice work.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Diablo67

tpeazy

Jul 30, 2007
So-Cal

Flashed about midnight Cali time. Woke up this morning about 5 and saw bat drop from 100 to 95 pretty quickly. Used phone all day, Bluetooth on lots of emails some web and at 4:44pm (almost 12 hours later) I am at 56%! This is incredible!

By the way. I haven't even flashed a kernel. This has been done with whatever came with the ROM.

Loving it. Thanks for all your hard work Diablo.

Tp

scottspa74

Apr 3, 2009
everett
Google Pixel 6
I saw somebody post the old froyo era hack for the notification toggle options (widget.txt). I figured there was no way in hell that would still work. But it looks like it did?
Can anyone confirm?
(I'm on AOKP, or I would do it myself). I'm just really curious (and astounded) if that old method works.

Thanks.

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    resurrected.png

Ok guys this is Konikubs Elite Series rom updated with the latest OTA kernel and the wifi is fixed.I kept everything intact,nothing was changed as far as the graphics/theme goes and no tweaks added,its as original as you can get.This rom is fast and smooth,so i hope you guys will like the new updated Elite Series IV.The actual problem i was having with the wifi issue was a corrupt driver.I also had to edit the market updater to keep the market from losing the transparency,otherwise it will update and go to the default theme.

Discalimer:I'm not held responsible for what happens after you download this rom,if you follow the install directions,there will be no problems.

Installation:

1)Download the rom to your desktop
    2)Connect your phone to your computer
    3)Drag and drop the rom onto your sd card
    4)Right click the icon in your taskbar and eject your phone
    5)Go into recovery and do a full wipe(everything,BUT SD CARD!!!!DO NOT WIPE SD CARD!!!!)
    6)Go to flash zip,then find zip to flash and install the rom
    7)First boot after wiping takes longer,but when you finish the set-up,go to system update and update your profile and PRL,then your golden.

Special thanks goes to the following for their commitment,help and donation to make this project successful:

Wgallt(Donator and beta tester)
    Outerdepth(Help with the wifi)
    Gruesomewolf

Channelog:

Added flashlight app
    Added build.prop tweaks
    Fixed market from updating and losing transparency
    Updated kernel to OTA 4.67.651.3 Stock
    Fixed corrupt wifi driver
    Preserved original theme
    Zipaligned apk's

Tweaks added:

Increased wifi speed
    Internet Tweaks
    Render UI with GPU

Apps added:

Flashlight

Good:

Viewfinder Fix: (Thanks to Shanasty2)

4.3.4-cfs-havs-more-sbc

Tweaks & Kernels:

Lionfish-ver 1.2 Kernel

Smurfed Out Script

Download

ELITE Series IV
    Loading netarchy kernel fixed black/white viewfinder for me. This is the exact kernel used: (2.6.32.27-netarchy-toastmod-4.3.4-cfs-havs-more-sbc).
    I am also gonna be helping Diablo67 with this, so we can bring you the best and the brightest for this build. His pc will be back up asap, and I will be on this asap as well. You guys should receive an update lickity split, lol!

By the way, this is one my favorite oldy but goodies!!:D
    Well that made my day! Diablo pulled it off and I just did a two hour test drive and aside from a couple of kinks with the camera and wifi it's running like a champ. The battery drain is pretty rough like the original so we need to take a look at some alternate kernels. But all in all it's looking great. I'll let him fill ya in on the details tomorrow. Big thanks to Diablo for his hard work and stepping up on this.
    Like Wgallt said theres a few bugs with the wifi and video,i believe i know what the video issue is,its the wifi thats a little tricky,im testing a few kernels,like wireless n fix to solve this issue,since its a 4.67 base.Everything else works great,wgallt has confirmed the new updated base from froyo to gingerbread has been successfully applied.If anyone has any suggestions for the wifi,i will definitely give it a shot.

Everything stayed in tact,so it looks like the original,nothing was changed as far as the graphics go.I noticed konikub had some video and battery issues with his latest release,i will try to fix this issue also.I'm off to work,but ill be on it as soon as i get home guys.
    That sounds perfect!
    I'm heading to west coast, so my hours are going to be screwed up for the week. Let me know if you need help with anything, Diablo.

Thanks brother,i definitely will.

I like the idea of the Legacy Rosie, too. A ot of Tommy's tweaks would work well with this ROM, and I can do something for the stock Wallpaper. I had made and ES II wallpaper at one point that was nice.

Just one thing, Koni had a unique shade of a deep blue that I just love.

It's very close to #0e06b3 for anyone themeing this.
    Thats sounds great,i'll stick it in,i'm working on a beta release now,i have been donated to,so i have decided to let the donator(wgallt)take over testing,if he/she refuses,i will post that i have a opening for testers.Donators will have first choice of course.I will have a test rom ready tonite,i of course will test it first before uploading it to testers,so to make sure it boots and installs correctly.