Do 64GB micro ad cards work for The RAZR I?

Search This thread

dude52

Jul 10, 2012
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3
I have a 64GB Sandisk Ultra Micro SD XC Class 10 UHS-1, it works on my captivate glide but has anyone tried it on the RAZR yet?
Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

skupi20

Oct 10, 2008
dj_mol3y_x8 I don't understand for what you are posting worthless answer.

Iam using 64gb card and everything works fine. But you must remember to format card to fat32, cause card is formated with exfat and our android doesn't support this format

Wysyłane z mojego XT890 za pomocą Tapatalk 2

Reactions: ICuaI
Dec 24, 2010

Iam using 64gb card and everything works fine. But you must remember to format card to fat32, cause card is formated with exfat and our android doesn't support this format

How is that a worthless answer? The official specifications, motorola.co.uk/Motorola-RAZRi/m-Motorola-RAZR-i.html#specs-gb , only state support of a maximum 32GB microSDHC card. My point is that your mileage may vary in the use of a 64GB SDHC card.

What kind (make & model) of 64GB SDHC card are you using?

skupi20

Oct 10, 2008
How is that a worthless answer? The official specifications, motorola.co.uk/Motorola-RAZRi/m-Motorola-RAZR-i.html#specs-gb , only state support of a maximum 32GB microSDHC card. My point is that your mileage may vary in the use of a 64GB SDHC card.

What kind (make & model) of 64GB SDHC card are you using?

Cause someone ask for something specific and not "how big card work on our razr i".

My card is 64GB 30MB/s SanDisk ULTRA MICRO SDXC CLASS10.

Andro1dism

Dec 8, 2013
68***
Cause someone ask for something specific and not "how big card work on our razr i".

My card is 64GB 30MB/s SanDisk ULTRA MICRO SDXC CLASS10.

YEp, mine too - 64GB SanDisk ULTRA MICRO SDXC CLASS10, although I do not reach the 30MB.

I wonder if any1 got a 128GB Card working... I never found out any intel on that....

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Your answer was pointless, just like your begging for thanks in the same post.

And your reaction now is more than childish.