Redemption Q&A

Search This thread

bedtime_with_the_bear

Mar 31, 2011
Sydney, Australia
What settings and output are you using? I have no issues when using any of the presets through the speakers. Will try later through Bluetooth and headphones.

Sent using the power of the dark side

Have you tried a factory reset and data wipe? Its a royal pain, but I've had this a few times with other ICS ROMs and once it gets upset, theonlt solution I had was to nuke it from orbit, just to be sure.

Do a full backup with TiBu, then wipe everything. Reflash and check the market. The latest TiBu is better at restoring Play app links, but once the market gets upset, the only way I've found to fix it.

C2fifield

Mar 14, 2012
Thanks the reflash seemed to fix the problem, but now I'm noticing that Cell Standby seems to be eating up a ton of my battery.

I can't link an image yet but I'm at about 8 hours on battery with 18% left and Cell Standby using about 60% of the total usage.

Any ideas?

EDIT: Re-flashing actually didn't fix the problem which I believe is an issue with the DSP manager itself.

Last edited:

zelendel

Aug 11, 2008
OnePlus 6T
OnePlus 9
Would someone be willing to help with changing my status and pull down bars.I'm having trouble figuring this one out.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using XDA

With ICS they are now color codes and not images. To use images you are going to have to repoint the xmls to use the images instead for the status bar. The pull down bar is 2 images laid on top of each other

Reactions: rasroygbiv

mrwattz405

Apr 1, 2012
Oklahoma
Google Pixel 6
yeah i see what your talking about and been messing with the apk's but no luck yet. I have the bars ready to go is there any chance someone who can decompile, edit these files, make the replacements and hook me up with something I could use... or point me in the right direction on what needs to be edited

zelendel

Aug 11, 2008
OnePlus 6T
OnePlus 9
yeah i see what your talking about and been messing with the apk's but no luck yet. I have the bars ready to go is there any chance someone who can decompile, edit these files, make the replacements and hook me up with something I could use... or point me in the right direction on what needs to be edited

I am working on My Gotham theme for release but if you post them I will try to get to them as soon as I can.

young440

Mar 26, 2012
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Hmm. Mines not. Any ideas? I kinda really don't want to do a full wipe. It would give me an excuse to try the new version of Mel... could I just clear the data from go SMS maybe?

zelendel

Aug 11, 2008
OnePlus 6T
OnePlus 9
Hmm. Mines not. Any ideas? I kinda really don't want to do a full wipe. It would give me an excuse to try the new version of Mel... could I just clear the data from go SMS maybe?

I would try a different sms app as I have seen go sms having lots of issues as of late. Did you do a full wipe before flashing?

bedtime_with_the_bear

Mar 31, 2011
Sydney, Australia

I've had a lot of success editing my APNs but just save them without making modifications.

For some reason on ICS, even though the settings are correct, and the correct APNs are enabled, MMS just doesn't work until I manually save the APN settings.

young440

Mar 26, 2012
Google Pixel 6 Pro
I tried a full wipe and alternate APN settings but still doesn't work....

Edit: disregard. I got it. Thanks

Last edited:

shadowlord256

Jan 26, 2012
Gift giving time!

Around the collective the majority of us use and prefer beweather as our weather app. (Mainly cause I made them lmao).

Normally you would have to buy the paid version to have the ability to add custom icons. Well, after some demand for my collective branded icons, I decided to talk to the app dev and got permission to pass out their free version of beweather and include the custom icons already added!!!!

So...look in the ota, download the beweather app, and add more collective goodies to your phone.

I, the bacon pope, hope you have a great day.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Tapatalk 2

Is there a way to get the custom icons on the paid version. Been trying to find them with no luck.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys, just an update on the wayward dev. Joe is working 80 hrs a week right now and has been too busy for much other than work and sleep. He hasn't forgotten about you guys and will be back as soon as he can.