[Q] Touchpad CM 10.1 sound issues

Search This thread

Jinjur

Oct 17, 2011
Hi everyone,

Was having some bother with my CM9 TP lately......things like apps not updating complaining about storage space etc (which should not have been an issue at all, 32Gb TP with the storage space fix bumped)

Anyway, chose to completely uninstall CM and WebOsDoctor it back to 3.0.5.

First issue, in webos....no matter what i do, i cannot install things from the HP store.....constantly getting "install failed".....i thought a doctor would sort everything out?

Anyway, I followed the superb guides here to push on 10.1-20131210-snapshot-vpn-tenderloin as outlined by Roland.

Now....all went swimmingly, surprisingly easy these days, but i have one issue that is niggling me and that is with the sound.

When i installed, the sound was absolutely fine....was well happy with that ROM.

However, i have noted that the sound only works for a short while and then stops. Is this a known issue with the above ROM and is there a fix available?

Apologies if this has been asked before and i have searched, but as yet i have not found an answer for my situation

Thanks guys
Andy

Jinjur

Oct 17, 2011
Hi buddy,

Thanks for this......i have tried the step outlined but still i get "install failed" when updating adobe, quickoffice etc

:(

A

autarim

Mar 13, 2014

However, i have noted that the sound only works for a short while and then stops. Is this a known issue with the above ROM and is there a fix available?

Hey, I have the same problem. Tried several versions of cm over the last years but allways lost the sound after a couple of minutes. It seems like this is a known issue but I have never heard of a solution to it. Does anybody know how to get rid of this frustrating issue?

Everything works absolutely fine on webos, so I think it is not a hardware problem.

Thanks

Top Liked Posts