Stuck on samsung logo after flashing Philz recovery

Search This thread

darredevvil

Mar 12, 2013
hello guys i need some help...i have the Omega V25 Rom on my N7100 but after flshing Philz 19.3 recovery my phone gets stuck at samsung logo! how to fix it?

A}{E

Sep 23, 2013
Same Issue

hello guys i need some help...i have the Omega V25 Rom on my N7100 but after flshing Philz 19.3 recovery my phone gets stuck at samsung logo! how to fix it?

I have the same problem but for a different reason. Self inflicted unfortunately but in the interest of not hijacking your thread I'll simply say I'm anxiously awaiting the answer as well.

A quick explanation of how I got here... Did the "back to stock" steps and worked great. Did triangle away with no issues. Then I did the OTA update and I suspect that my issue is the result of not unrooting first? Cause it DL'ed update fine, appeared to install it fine then upon reboot it got stuck on Samsung Screen like OP is now stuck on. I have tried to repeat "back to stock" without success, tried to install rooted recovery without success. Everything I do shows "Passed" in Odin and appears to install but still stuck on Samsung screen. Let it sit for an hour and still doesn't load.

I'm assuming (hoping) at this point it's a similar solution?

A}{E

Sep 23, 2013
Solved

Not sure if this will help you or not but it just worked for me I used Odin to flash 4.3param_tz.tar and it worked for me. I have NO IDEA no idea if this will solve your problem or if it will further compound it so I would confirm before trying it.

I'm one of those just info to be dangerous guys Lol!

dicksteele

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Sep 4, 2010
California
I have the same problem but for a different reason. Self inflicted unfortunately but in the interest of not hijacking your thread I'll simply say I'm anxiously awaiting the answer as well.

A quick explanation of how I got here... Did the "back to stock" steps and worked great. Did triangle away with no issues. Then I did the OTA update and I suspect that my issue is the result of not unrooting first? Cause it DL'ed update fine, appeared to install it fine then upon reboot it got stuck on Samsung Screen like OP is now stuck on. I have tried to repeat "back to stock" without success, tried to install rooted recovery without success. Everything I do shows "Passed" in Odin and appears to install but still stuck on Samsung screen. Let it sit for an hour and still doesn't load.

I'm assuming (hoping) at this point it's a similar solution?

Which back to stock guide ??/ Have you all tried factory reset??

A}{E

Sep 23, 2013
Which back to stock guide ??/ Have you all tried factory reset??

mine is solved. the back to stock may have had nothing to do with it as the problem occurred AFTER I successfully went back to stock and updated with the OTA update before uprooting and setting stock recovery back. I'm assuming my problem was caused by the Knox security stuff.

Anyways, I'm back on OMNI ROM again. I just occasionally like to start all over and I overlooked a big part of it. (Tired Mistake on my part)

gorfchris

Sep 4, 2013
Victoria

Can you at least boot back into recovery? If so, I would try clearing the cache and Dalvik cache to see if that might fix the problem.

If not, I would first try flashing Philz again to see if that fixes the problem. I would use Odin for that since Phil's instructions for installation indicate that for Samsung devices Odin should be used.

Instructions: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=39433857#post39433857

Hope this helps,
Chris

darredevvil

Mar 12, 2013
Can you at least boot back into recovery? If so, I would try clearing the cache and Dalvik cache to see if that might fix the problem.

If not, I would first try flashing Philz again to see if that fixes the problem. I would use Odin for that since Phil's instructions for installation indicate that for Samsung devices Odin should be used.

Hope this helps,
Chris

thanks! this actually solved it!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Hope this helps,
    Chris