What is the best keyboard for the 10.1 2014?

Search This thread

hajime_android

Apr 22, 2012
Hello, as of today, what is the best keyboard for the 10.1 2014 in terms of comfort in typing and if possible light weight as well. Thanks.

hajime_android

Apr 22, 2012
Do you mean the pro 12.2 keyboard from samsung works on the 10.1 2014? I once thought of the Logitech PRO 12.2 keyboard for the 10.1 2014 but from the photo, obviously when we use this keyboard, we need to insert the device which does not fit.

skyhigh73

Jan 5, 2014
Cairo
I am using Samsung Bluetooth Keyboard that is for the Note 12.2 Pro. It is compatible with the Note 10.1 (p-601).
It is very nice and light weight.

I have used a keyboard (Rapoo) but it is broken after 3 months without any cause.. It was a very bad one and it worth nothing.

Sunfire-

Dec 6, 2012
Not sure why people are calling the Samsung-branded Bluetooth Keyboard the one for the Tab/Note PRO 12.2. It doesn't have that compatibility restriction on the site. Also, what BT keyboard would require a root?

If people are talking about the Logitech-brand Keyboard for the Tab/Note PRO 12.2, that's a different story.

TranceChaos

May 28, 2013
+1 for Logitech K810

Its a wonderful keyboard, you can switch between 3 bluetooth devices by pressing the three buttons on it. Love the backlight too.

Logitech Folio Ultrathin keyboard case

Has anybody tried this keyboard case ?
It's meant for the the new Tab 4 10.1 but the dimensions are pretty darn close

Logitech2.jpg

Logitech.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: HighStake

hpblze

Nov 17, 2010
On screen - Note Pro 12.2 Keyboard

The note pro 12.2 keyboard. Best keyboard i have ever used on a smart device. Perfectly laid out. But it will only work on a rooted 10.1

For an On screen keyboard there could be nothing better than the Note Pro 12.2 Keyboard . Its absolutely professional . I just punched out an entire doc with ease just now , love it !
But yeah for this onscreen keyboard you do need root .

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2721077

royal1262

Oct 1, 2008
For an On screen keyboard there could be nothing better than the Note Pro 12.2 Keyboard . Its absolutely professional . I just punched out an entire doc with ease just now , love it !
But yeah for this onscreen keyboard you do need root .

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2721077

I didn't realize that OP was inquiring on a hardware keyboard lol.. but yes the 12.2 pro on screen keyboard is awesome! :good:

Last edited:

scoobiesnacks

Nov 15, 2011

Logitech2.jpg

Logitech.jpg

mmm seems close enough, with the Note 2014 smaller. but would it just fall out of the case?

Update - I notice there is a review here that says its a mixed bag when it comes to the fit, but it's not clear whether the owner has the 2014 10.1 tablet or the original one
http://www.amazon.co.uk/looking-Blu...cm_cd_cl_ch_al?_encoding=UTF8&asin=B00FALD3OY

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2014
Is $77 a good price for the Logitech K810? That seems a little steep! Is there a comparable keyboard that is of similar quality that anyone owns and likes?

made82

Jan 27, 2013

Logitech2.jpg

Logitech.jpg

I got it today and after a little tweak it works great. All you need to do is to detach the lower clip from the case carefully, shorten it a bit and then glue it back. The tablet sits securely in the case, it is not a perfect fit, you cant take the s-pen out as the upper clip covers it, the camera works well, the only flaw is that the flash is covered. All the other features work well, all the magnet clips work, you can securely close the case, the keyboard itself works flawlessly as well, in fact I am writing using it.

Reactions: yararli
Apr 8, 2013
For what it's worth, I've been really happy with the Windows 8 Logitech Tablet Keyboard (search B009JPBPWO on Amazon and it will pop up). I bought the Windows 8 version because it was cheaper than the android or apple versions at the time.

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

Also, I did try the Microsoft Wedge Keyboard, and the keys were uncomfortably tight. The key faces are full size as advertised, but the pitch (spacing between the keys) is really cramped. I returned it after a couple of days.

I don't consider myself to have overly large hands, I'm a man with with what I would call medium or average sized hands. Perhaps this keyboard might be more comfortable to someone with thinner, daintier fingers.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Logitech Folio Ultrathin keyboard case

Logitech2.jpg

Logitech.jpg
    Is $77 a good price for the Logitech K810? That seems a little steep! Is there a comparable keyboard that is of similar quality that anyone owns and likes?

My favorite keyboard. Bought it for $99, and we'll worth the price.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Logitech2.jpg

Logitech.jpg

I got it today and after a little tweak it works great. All you need to do is to detach the lower clip from the case carefully, shorten it a bit and then glue it back. The tablet sits securely in the case, it is not a perfect fit, you cant take the s-pen out as the upper clip covers it, the camera works well, the only flaw is that the flash is covered. All the other features work well, all the magnet clips work, you can securely close the case, the keyboard itself works flawlessly as well, in fact I am writing using it.
    Logitech K810 for sure. Can handle up to three devices, has standard key spacing, is lightweight, and is small enough to fit into my little 11.6" Case Logic bag along with tablet, Swiftpoint GT, Bamboo Feel, and a few other odds and ends. Nothing else I've found meets the size and key spacing requirements.