bootloader unlocked

Search This thread

Smokncars

Mar 27, 2011
Kenosha
Is there a recovery that works on this my phones bootloader unlocked tried flashing a couple recoveries but something happened with it loading in recovery Rhett was a little triangle with writing above it bit the phone would just reboot.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-06-15-23-46-30.png
    Screenshot_2014-06-15-23-46-30.png
    84.9 KB · Views: 330
H

HollaBaXTa

Is there a recovery that works on this my phones bootloader unlocked tried flashing a couple recoveries but something happened with it loading in recovery Rhett was a little triangle with writing above it bit the phone would just reboot.

I was thinking that I was going to give TWRP for the international version a try until they make one specifically for the VZN variant. You can backup your rom and stuff but if you want to restore it you'll need to change the build.prop to reflect an international variant of the phone.

The code would be KLTE

Last edited:

Smokncars

Mar 27, 2011
Kenosha
I was thinking that I was going to give TWRP for the international version a try until they make one specifically for the VZN variant. You can backup your rom and stuff but if you want to restore it you'll need to change the build.prop to reflect an international variant of the phone.

The code would be KLTE

It's updsted version of ez unlock that people used for s3. I tried TWRP 2.2.0 and rom manager clockworkmod 3+. Finally got su binaries updated.
regular ez unlock unlocked it as well.

Last edited:

Smokncars

Mar 27, 2011
Kenosha

The code would be KLTE

Flashed the KLTE and it just made my phone go to download mode just to save you some trouble.

elliwigy

Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
XDA App Taskforce
hey i just woke up when i did that...........

do you read when you just wake up or search anywhere? this has been asked so many times its rediculous.. YOU CANT HAVE CUSTOM RECOVERY.. bootloader is LOCKED.. we only have ROOT lol not tryna troll but titling thread as bootloader unlocked is wrong in itself as well as the 100s of times ppl answered that question already

Sent from my SM-G900V using XDA Premium HD app

Smokncars

Mar 27, 2011
Kenosha
do you read when you just wake up or search anywhere? this has been asked so many times its rediculous.. YOU CANT HAVE CUSTOM RECOVERY.. bootloader is LOCKED.. we only have ROOT lol not tryna troll but titling thread as bootloader unlocked is wrong in itself as well as the 100s of times ppl answered that question already

More or less i was excited to have root back. I do and i thought I'd try somethings that worked for other samsung versions. The app said it was unlocked but I couldn't get a recovery to work so you would be right. There was a newer version 2.7.1 I didn't try to flash or Phils. I'd just ask for thread to be taken down.

elliwigy

Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
XDA App Taskforce
More or less i was excited to have root back. I do and i thought I'd try somethings that worked for other samsung versions. The app said it was unlocked but I couldn't get a recovery to work so you would be right. There was a newer version 2.7.1 I didn't try to flash or Phils. I'd just ask for thread to be taken down.

i wish it were as easy as installing a custom recovery lol

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This thread title is confusing and the thread starter has poor writing skills.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk