[THOR] Bricked After Deleting Stock ROM-Slot

Search This thread

w3r3w0lv33

May 28, 2012
Miami
Hi guys! I'm in quite of a pickle at the moment. While trying to delete everything and get my Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 7 back to brand-new, I deleted both the ROM-Slot and wiped the Stock ROM-Slot (and deleted the backup).

Now, my device is stuck on the "kindle fire" bootscreen.

Is there anything I can do at all?

jimyv

Jan 31, 2012
central Indiana
well

Hi guys! I'm in quite of a pickle at the moment. While trying to delete everything and get my Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 7 back to brand-new, I deleted both the ROM-Slot and wiped the Stock ROM-Slot (and deleted the backup).

No.
Not if you wiped the system of stock. Try holding the power button for over 20 seconds. At least I haven't heard of anything yet being able to push system files to this device currently .

Last edited:
Reactions: w3r3w0lv33

stapler85

Oct 13, 2010
wow this thread answered exactly the result of my question of wiping system OS to save space

nickytun

Feb 12, 2009
So if i want to clean my kindle like the new one, do I have to factory reset? or just go to recovery and wipe data + cache (not to wipe system).

Faznx92

Nov 18, 2013
DO NOT WIPE... DO NOT TOUCH THE STOCK ROM! :eek:
Come on guys Hash said this in Bold text on the safestrap thread.

Hope you get your replacement soon. Just play safe.

Reactions: jimyv

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    well

No.
    Not if you wiped the system of stock. Try holding the power button for over 20 seconds. At least I haven't heard of anything yet being able to push system files to this device currently .
    DO NOT WIPE... DO NOT TOUCH THE STOCK ROM! :eek:
    Come on guys Hash said this in Bold text on the safestrap thread.

Hope you get your replacement soon. Just play safe.