uccw gmail issue

Search This thread

roger85

Sep 9, 2012
Gonna need some experts help here.

I have UCCW track my gmail on my homescreen.

I decided to play with the invert gmail mod to make my gmail black. So I backed up gmail on titanium backup. UCCW was unable to track gmail after I did the invert. Tried to restore back to the backed up gmail but TB hangs at restoring gmail 4.1.2...

So downloaded gmail from google play and now UCCW won't show the amount of mail I have on my homescreen. It's reading ---.

Is UCCW somehow tied to the original gmail I had so now it won't track the new one I downloaded?

ricciolo91

Sep 6, 2007
PARIS
Gonna need some experts help here.

I have UCCW track my gmail on my homescreen.

I decided to play with the invert gmail mod to make my gmail black. So I backed up gmail on titanium backup. UCCW was unable to track gmail after I did the invert. Tried to restore back to the backed up gmail but TB hangs at restoring gmail 4.1.2...

So downloaded gmail from google play and now UCCW won't show the amount of mail I have on my homescreen. It's reading ---.

Is UCCW somehow tied to the original gmail I had so now it won't track the new one I downloaded?

same here
;-(

maddog2992

Dec 8, 2010
Gmail problem

This is the only post i could find on Gmail, Im having a problem.
When i add the Gmail object, select my account and label, all it shows is a "0"...
Ive cleared the cahes on both apps, but still no luck in getting it to work...any ideas?

isleipnir

Feb 5, 2013
I'm having this problem too!

Edit: Nvm. Fixed it.

Just kidding.
After upgrading from Cyanogenmod 7 to 9, the gmail portion of my UCCW widget would only display ---

I couldn't get rid of it so I simply uninstalled and reinstalled the UCCW app and that seemed to have fixed it. Hopefully this helps someone else.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm having this problem too!

Edit: Nvm. Fixed it.

Just kidding.
    After upgrading from Cyanogenmod 7 to 9, the gmail portion of my UCCW widget would only display ---

I couldn't get rid of it so I simply uninstalled and reinstalled the UCCW app and that seemed to have fixed it. Hopefully this helps someone else.