Download and verify gameloft games without wifi

Search This thread

Ayush770

Dec 31, 2011
Mumbai
www.facebook.com
Download and verify gameloft games without WIFI.
but,
with 3g or mobile data.

- Hi There,How are you friends?hope you all are fine and waiting for new 3D games,
but now im gonna post a Tutorial to how to Skip Wifi verification of gameloft games,
You love gameloft but sometimes u don't like them ,
Reason? due to all new HD gameloft games requires WIFI Verification to start/play those gameloft games,
but most of the users dose not have a wifi conection on their locations,
so now? what to do? Don't be worry i have a simple trick to change WIFI mode to your Carrier Network Gprs/GPRS ,
now u can verify gameloft games through ur mobile internet,
and also u dont need to use Titanium backup again,
U have installed apk of the game and also placed data files in ur sdcard's gameloft/games folder,
but whenever u try to play that game it says download must be perform through wifi,
this line dose not mean that u need to download data files again but this line means that u need wifi to verify data files,
after verify data files u will be able to play those games again,
so now u got it?do u think u need titanium backup again?
so let us see how to do this trick

Required rooted phone? Answer: No

Instruction: Download This TXT file and place it into SDCard,it will be like this SDCard/qaWifiOnlyMode

Download TXT file from by right clicking it and then click to save link as. Attachments Here
Note:You can also download data files directly to your phone from apk,Enjoy

Attachments

• qaWifiOnlyMode.txt
    5 bytes · Views: 56,928
Last edited:

boojay

Oct 15, 2010
I've read about this fix on several websites, but it doesn't seem to work for me. Not sure where I'm going wrong as it seems pretty straight forward.

I'm trying to watch anime off the Crunchyroll app which only allows free streaming over wifi, but not 3g.

Swyped from my Android/iPhone Killer

plageran

Mar 10, 2011
Mother City
but,
with 3g or mobile data.

- Hi There,How are you friends?hope you all are fine and waiting for new 3D games,
but now im gonna post a Tutorial to how to Skip Wifi verification of gameloft games,
Reason? due to all new HD gameloft games requires WIFI Verification to start/play those gameloft games,
so now? what to do? Don't be worry i have a simple trick to change WIFI mode to your Carrier Network Gprs/GPRS ,
U have installed apk of the game and also placed data files in ur sdcard's gameloft/games folder,
but whenever u try to play that game it says download must be perform through wifi,
this line dose not mean that u need to download data files again but this line means that u need wifi to verify data files,
Instruction: Download This TXT file and place it into SDCard,it will be like this SDCard/qaWifiOnlyMode
Download TXT file from by right clicking it and then click to save link as. Attachments Here

Hi do you know how to switch games to wifi only? Especially for wifi only tablets?

I've bought a game on my device and been trying to open it on my tablet except its continuously saying no internet connection.

iJimaniac

Oct 19, 2011
Hmm, unfortunately this doesn't help us people with wifi-only devices. It is odd though, me and my brother both have wifi devices, but he can play nova 3 offline, but I can't. Maybe it has to do with I'm on gingerbread and he's on ics.

HEXcube

Aug 18, 2012
HEXcube.github.io
Offline Mods

There must be unofficial Offline Mods for games which use online verification. Thanks for the method,Ayush770 but it works only for gameloft games. There are still other developers like Gamevil, com2us , etc which needs internet connection even if the game doesn't really need it. It maybe for ads or connecting to purchase store, but for users its a serious disadvantage.

creative21

May 17, 2013
but,
with 3g or mobile data.

It's not working in micromax a89
Help

Sent from my A89 using xda premium

yashul

Jul 26, 2013
gameloft hack

but,
with 3g or mobile data.

DUDE do u knw how to hack asphalt 8..?? coz i downloaded from from gogle play and i want some coins and stars..:confused::(

Frederick1337

Apr 12, 2011
Perhaps coding a a new app would be better?

If you are interested please start here. By the way, your welcome.

developer.android.com/training/monitoring-device-state/connectivity-monitoring.html

lolhacker121

Jun 22, 2014
help me out guys

Hi Guys! :D

I hope that you could help me with my problem..

My problem is ive been downloaded gangstar vegas on my p-3100
Android phone and i follow correctly the instruction of the modder of tha game
And after that when i open gansgtar is exactly blackscreen? And i cant play it :(
Why? My phone is rooted and rom with cm11 android kitkat 4.4.3

Pls help guys :((

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    but,
    with 3g or mobile data.

thanks, it works for me
    DUDE do u knw how to hack asphalt 8..?? coz i downloaded from from gogle play and i want some coins and stars..:confused::(

Root your phone by following Guides here
    and get a gamesave with coins and stars from Androidcheats.org :good: