[OTHER FORUMS] Roms, Apps and Tutorials for the HAM

Search This thread

uppon2

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 27, 2010
Uppon2 , https://disk.yandex.com/public/?hash=UG0GbIYB6yTozqYOQtxz5U5g0Bf7ymAIfTr3ZqQyjg8=

I downloaded this ROM and no. bat file in order to install ...
as installed?
this link is correct, because I see this. bat file to install??

I think these instructions are not in this rom?????
The first time I flashed this it would not pass the boot animation. I ended up flashing B907 again and then running the bootloader unlock again (regardless of if I needed to or not) and then flashed LEWA rom by extracting the files to a new folder and then running the Flash_All.bat from inside the folder. After the files have finished all I did was reboot and it worked this time. I then installed Gapps after being certain that the rom would load

Ah crap. Sorry I forgot, this is just a regular install from zip file. I am so used to flashing the other way!

Step 1. Copy the LEWA rom zip and Gapps to your phone, then reboot in to recovery (do not extract the zip files). 2. In TWRP; do an advanced wipe "cache, dalv, system, data" and then go to install and find the rom and install it. 3. reboot and make sure the rom loads all the way (do not bother setting up google account yet), once this happens reboot in to recovery again by holding power button and selecting reboot>recovery (inside of the rom this option is available), once you are there please install Gapps with TWRP, then reboot and enjoy.

Last edited:

svvv

Oct 11, 2008
Chennai

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-04-25-02-44-05.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-04-25-02-44-05.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 117
  • Screenshot_2014-04-25-02-44-15.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-04-25-02-44-15.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 108
  • Screenshot_2014-04-25-02-44-33.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-04-25-02-44-33.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 101
  • Screenshot_2014-04-25-02-45-02.png
    Screenshot_2014-04-25-02-45-02.png
    152.2 KB · Views: 115
  • boot.img
    5.5 MB · Views: 39

uppon2

Oct 27, 2010
ya ya =) i am asyan4ik . I find it hard to read you, but I try =)
\ I still have FLY UI for ham =)))

It is nice to have you here :) I think you should list everything you have done right here on XDA! We have very little development and you are doing a great job! An updated PAC with the new fixes (working camera etc) would be excellent :D

Last edited:

uppon2

Oct 27, 2010
So...I take the boot.img and replacement within the "ZIP" of MIUI.
From where I download the MIUI?
Thanks.

Yes. Make sure you delete the one inside (if there is a boot.img already inside, it will be located in the main area as soon as you open the zip) to make sure, then put the other one in the same location. Don't try to extract the zip though, you will want to download 7zip and "open" the zip to make adjustments.

Last edited:
Reactions: hasbrone

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    By far the best forum is 4pda. A big thanks to forum member acbka aka asyan4ik

1. Eloquent

2. Phandroid

3. HTC Mania

4. Droid Sans

5. Android Hilfe

6. Frandroid

7. 4pda.ru MATE

Shendu and also for the P6

MIUI

LEWA OS

News

Unlock Codes
    You can share the "boot.img"?
    Also, Could you share some screenshots?
    Thank You.

Here you go....
    Is everything working properly....?

Sent from my HUAWEI MT1-U06

Hi, I'll update in a few days fly ui.
    Uppon2 , https://disk.yandex.com/public/?hash=UG0GbIYB6yTozqYOQtxz5U5g0Bf7ymAIfTr3ZqQyjg8=

I downloaded this ROM and no. bat file in order to install ...
    as installed?
    this link is correct, because I see this. bat file to install??

I think these instructions are not in this rom?????
    The first time I flashed this it would not pass the boot animation. I ended up flashing B907 again and then running the bootloader unlock again (regardless of if I needed to or not) and then flashed LEWA rom by extracting the files to a new folder and then running the Flash_All.bat from inside the folder. After the files have finished all I did was reboot and it worked this time. I then installed Gapps after being certain that the rom would load

Ah crap. Sorry I forgot, this is just a regular install from zip file. I am so used to flashing the other way!

Step 1. Copy the LEWA rom zip and Gapps to your phone, then reboot in to recovery (do not extract the zip files). 2. In TWRP; do an advanced wipe "cache, dalv, system, data" and then go to install and find the rom and install it. 3. reboot and make sure the rom loads all the way (do not bother setting up google account yet), once this happens reboot in to recovery again by holding power button and selecting reboot>recovery (inside of the rom this option is available), once you are there please install Gapps with TWRP, then reboot and enjoy.
    I ended up flashing LEWA OS. Very fast and everything seems to be working fine for me. GPS is working better for me now than on stock, camera and HDR mode are great, speed is good. Wifi and Data is working flawlessly. Beautiful lockscreen and UI. All of the theming options seem to be working as well (for those familiar with MIUI etc.) The rom has a lot of visual tweaking and you can even kill the current running app by long pressing the back button *note* it does work, you just need to hold it for longer. You can also swipe in between the notifications and the switches tabs anywhere on the screen

The first time I flashed this it would not pass the boot animation. I ended up flashing B907 again and then running the bootloader unlock again (regardless of if I needed to or not) and then flashed the rom again. Step 1. Copy the LEWA rom zip and Gapps to your phone, then reboot in to recovery. 2. In TWRP; do an advanced wipe "cache, dalv, system, data" and then go to install and find the rom and install it. 3. reboot and make sure the rom loads all the way (do not bother setting up google account yet), once this happens reboot in to recovery again by holding power button and selecting reboot>recovery (inside of the rom this option is available), once you are there please install Gapps with TWRP, then reboot and enjoy.

Screenshots
    Lockscreen Screenshots
    Video showing off the rom (all of these features work on HAM)