date & time settings opens during a call

Search This thread

tizaktizak

Sep 6, 2008
am i the only one that ends a call with the "date and time settings" screen open?

apparently, the notification's screen opens during the call (with my cheek or somehow) and the clock on the top left side get touched which opens the "date and time settings" screen...very annoying !

MadeInHeavenFM

Jan 14, 2012
Turin
am i the only one that ends a call with the "date and time settings" screen open?

apparently, the notification's screen opens during the call (with my cheek or somehow) and the clock on the top left side get touched which opens the "date and time settings" screen...very annoying !

No, you're not the only one!!

I use a flip cover and i close it during a call, i think the proximity sensor is so sensible..
Anyway, are you rooted or stock? Because with the stock rom appened too much, with custom rom a little bit less..

tizaktizak

Sep 6, 2008
I'm using the stock rom...not rooted. Is there some kind of a fix but changing rom?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using xda app-developers app

tizaktizak

Sep 6, 2008
If you are having this problem and youre not rooted you can simply press the power button once you accept the call. You wouldnt face the problem then.
:)

i believe that a smart phone should be smart on its own ...i'm not supposed to help it be smart :)

it has a sensor that should work properly.

and if i had root?

ipe1911

Jul 30, 2014
Date & time opens after call FIX

I'm using HTC Desire HD with samsung rom, and this issue happened to me as well. However, I've managed to find rom options under settings and there I've put automatic sleep whenever I turn off the screen instead of 5 seconds on default. Also I've found that pressing the small clock in the upper left/right corner opens date and time and I disabled that option... since then I've had no problems with my phone... I hope this helps :)

josephpatrick

Jan 24, 2012
Bangalore
I'm using HTC Desire HD with samsung rom, and this issue happened to me as well. However, I've managed to find rom options under settings and there I've put automatic sleep whenever I turn off the screen instead of 5 seconds on default. Also I've found that pressing the small clock in the upper left/right corner opens date and time and I disabled that option... since then I've had no problems with my phone... I hope this helps :)

how did you disable "Also I've found that pressing the small clock in the upper left/right corner opens date and time and I disabled that option", thanks