SGP products are here!! (2-10-12)

Search This thread

Maroon Mushroom

Jul 15, 2010
Portland, Oregon
Just got an email back from SGP.

They will be making the screen protectors for the AT&T version of the Galaxy Note.

The rep also said that the current cases should fit just fine but it wasn't an official confirmation.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

planoman

Nov 30, 2010
Plano, Texas
I have the Ultra Olephobic from SGP. If you get a good application, it is pretty much invisible. The s pen works just as if you have no screen protector at all. I was skeptical of the olephobic properties, but I must say after several weeks of use it really works and is easier to clean than the stock screen.

The SGP comes with two protectors in case you bork the first one...I have used Zagg in the past but was worried about the s pen. I tried the s pen on my skyrocket and did not like the way it felt on the Zagg screen protector.

Just my .02 cents.

---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------

Just got an email back from SGP.

They will be making the screen protectors for the AT&T version of the Galaxy Note.

The rep also said that the current cases should fit just fine but it wasn't an official confirmation.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

MM, Why do you have a North Korean Flag on your profile?

Maroon Mushroom

Jul 15, 2010
Portland, Oregon
did they give a eta?

i guess in the mean time here is what I found off of ebay...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/28082278183...X:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649#ht_5978wt_1163

They didn't give me an ETA, but in the past they have been pretty fast to get the accessories out to new devices.

I have the Ultra Olephobic from SGP. If you get a good application, it is pretty much invisible. The s pen works just as if you have no screen protector at all. I was skeptical of the olephobic properties, but I must say after several weeks of use it really works and is easier to clean than the stock screen.

The SGP comes with two protectors in case you bork the first one...I have used Zagg in the past but was worried about the s pen. I tried the s pen on my skyrocket and did not like the way it felt on the Zagg screen protector.

Just my .02 cents.

---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------

MM, Why do you have a North Korean Flag on your profile?

No idea man, haha :D

Maroon Mushroom

Jul 15, 2010
Portland, Oregon
We now have the choice of 3 different screen protectors, ultra thin, and ultra capsule cases through SGP.

Just bought the oleophobic one with a blue case for my white note! They aren't cheap. But I've had one of their screen protectors on my Atrix since last March. Still in perfect condition and I can't even tell it's on.

Just wish they did free shipping...

kanate

Feb 23, 2006
Huntington Beach, CA
We now have the choice of 3 different screen protectors, ultra thin, and ultra capsule cases through SGP.

Just bought the oleophobic one with a blue case for my white note! They aren't cheap. But I've had one of their screen protectors on my Atrix since last March. Still in perfect condition and I can't even tell it's on.

Just wish they did free shipping...

They normally have their products with free shipping (with prime membership or with order of $25 or more) on amazon.com for the same price.
They don't have products for AT&T Note on amazon yet but should be soon.

marose1

May 19, 2011
Las Vegas

jasonblaine23

Jun 16, 2010
Las Vegas
Personally I like ZAGG screen protectors. I have used them in the past and if they become damaged I just send it back to ZAGG and they send me a new one. Also, I am horrible at putting screen protectors on so I pay the fee at Best Buy to put it on and if ever I need them to put another screen protector on the same phone they do it for free. However, I'm just worried how the Spen will be affected using a ZAGG screen protector, or any screen protector for that matter.

Maroon Mushroom

Jul 15, 2010
Portland, Oregon
Personally I like ZAGG screen protectors. I have used them in the past and if they become damaged I just send it back to ZAGG and they send me a new one. Also, I am horrible at putting screen protectors on so I pay the fee at Best Buy to put it on and if ever I need them to put another screen protector on the same phone they do it for free. However, I'm just worried how the Spen will be affected using a ZAGG screen protector, or any screen protector for that matter.

My issue with Zagg is that you can see it. And if you can see your screen protector, the quality of the screen isn't as nice as it could be.

As for S Pen sensitivity, don't worry about it. The screen is not pressure sensitive, but rather the S Pen is. The only issue with a screen protector there, is that it can cause friction, and I know for a fact that the Zagg would do that more than SGP / Moshi.

phillyrican

Feb 7, 2012
I don't know what protector to get I want one that looks like it isn't there but I want the best protection on smudges and fingerprints

kanate

Feb 23, 2006
Huntington Beach, CA
I don't know what protector to get I want one that looks like it isn't there but I want the best protection on smudges and fingerprints

Get Ultra Oleophobic. It's as clear as Ultra Crystal but has oil-resistance coating.

Ultra Crystal - super clear, nothing special
Ultra Fine - Matte surface, anti-glare, not clear
Ultra Oleophobic - Ultra Crystal + oil-resistance coating
Ultra Optics - Matte, anti-glare + oil-resistance coating. much much clearer than Ultra Fine but reviews say there's high pitch noise when you swipe finger on it (like on vinyl)

planoman

Nov 30, 2010
Plano, Texas

I like ZAGG as well and have one on my skyrocket. When I received my GNote I tested the s-pen on the skyrocket surface and it is not smooth for writing on at all. The tackiness of the ZAGG caused my s-pen to skip. I then bought the SGP Ultra Oleophobic and it is SWEET! Invisible, the s-pen works like the stock screen and it really does cut down on face and finger oils and is easier to clean than the naked gorilla glass.

vietpunk916

Oct 7, 2009
I just got my case and WOW! I got the white case and it has nice sparkles in the back but not too girly. VERY well made and feels very stiff for TPU. I don't know if it fits the ATT Note yet because obviously.. Anywhoms, I did get a free screen protector for the N7000 and a lint free cloth.

Interesting note: It is marked 4G LTE on the back right below the camera cutout... I thought the N7000 isn't 4G capable? I did order the international version of the Note case. Very odd.

Heres the case link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006MIXD94/ref=oh_o02_s00_i00_details

I ordered on Feb 8th (11pm) and got it on Feb 11th (1pm). Very fast service from amazon!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Get Ultra Oleophobic. It's as clear as Ultra Crystal but has oil-resistance coating.

Ultra Crystal - super clear, nothing special
    Ultra Fine - Matte surface, anti-glare, not clear
    Ultra Oleophobic - Ultra Crystal + oil-resistance coating
    Ultra Optics - Matte, anti-glare + oil-resistance coating. much much clearer than Ultra Fine but reviews say there's high pitch noise when you swipe finger on it (like on vinyl)