[ ROM Release ] [group ING ROM】 【4/6 update the] U8800pro-CM7

Search This thread

mariosbbs

Mar 10, 2012
have anyone try release 120307 to tell us how is it?in previous release i tried(120202),gps didnt work.

I have tried but only for some minutes
I was waiting in my car and have this rom on the SD but not the google apps
if you know where I can download the latest google apps for this rom ( I only have a reduced version of google apps for Cyanogenmod on the small Samsung I5500 ) I can try this rom again

termagazis

Nov 22, 2011
Arachova-Greece
I have tried but only for some minutes
I was waiting in my car and have this rom on the SD but not the google apps
if you know where I can download the latest google apps for this rom ( I only have a reduced version of google apps for Cyanogenmod on the small Samsung I5500 ) I can try this rom again

Maybe in cyanogen site.or google it.I don't know a specific address

Sent from my U8800pro using Tapatalk

yrxe

Dec 10, 2011
Gps is working without problem. (I used Sygic)

It was said that radio also works but i haven't tried.
Also noticed that airplane mode sometimes doesn't disables using power button menu. No more issues found.

Sent from my U8800pro using XDA

Siauka

Aug 8, 2010
Vilnius
Can't get to work Market/Google Play, get error every time when try to start (process com.android.vending). Uninstalled process from system, made fresh install and same error...

Filatov.p

Mar 13, 2012
Kursk
anybody tried the 12.05.15 RC2 update?

users on 4pda tried, they said rom is awesom! except some minor unpleasant things such as chinese stuff, not working flashlight (fixable), gallery daoesn't work (fixable), launcher, no google apps. All these "bugs" are fixable, so rom is cool.
Major bugs: no radio

EdisDee

Dec 18, 2010
users on 4pda tried, they said rom is awesom! except some minor unpleasant things such as chinese stuff, not working flashlight (fixable), gallery daoesn't work (fixable), launcher, no google apps. All these "bugs" are fixable, so rom is cool.
Major bugs: no radio

i don't use radio, so the rom is good for me :) thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CM updated the Lunar amendment sonic boom amendment, music player, SD card mounted to the probability of failure

Install the ROM:
    1. Brush package downloaded zip do not extract directly into the SDcard on
    has been holding down volume up + power button is turned on, do not release until well into the recovery mode
    . recovery, volume up and down keys / menu Home key to move up and down the power button / search button to confirm the return key to return to previous menu.
    (4) Select "Clear all data" restore factory
    5. select from the SD card, select the Brush package "
    re-election to select the ZIP file "
    7 "from the SD card to find just download the zip Brush package to confirm
    8. confirmed, Brush, wait about one minute to complete.
    After brushing, back to the first menu, select "reboot the system immediately and restart the phone
    10. and then patiently wait for a while, for the first time you start slow. Have a problem, bug, feedback ~! Not necessarily answer ~! Join to score it ~!

1, revised the definition camera, fix the WIFI MAC settings, fix BUG double click Caton 4, A screen to adjust touch [test] 5, and amendments to the call sound, adjust the volume recovery

http://www.mediafire.com/?esc1f7ci7z5crrr
    anybody know how to fix the torch force close?
    There is repack of this Cyanogen Mod:
    update-cm-7.2.0-RC2-u8800pro-120515 neonica edition
    Torch work well. You can translate description of this rom with Google translate, and download it, if you want.
    Great Rom, but HOME button does not work?!

I notice that too..just use the boot.img from the latest cm..don't know why the chinese didnt like the buttons!!
    So, is it 100% functional right now? Is there any list of known bugs?

Just small that has been fixed today

1, revised the definition camera, fix the WIFI MAC settings, fix BUG double click Caton 4, A screen to adjust touch [test] 5, and amendments to the call sound, adjust the volume recovery

http://www.mediafire.com/?esc1f7ci7z5crrr