[MOD]Sense2.5/2.1 WVGA\VGA CallHistory & Communication Tab, StartMenu...More to come

Search This thread

utopykzebulon

Jul 5, 2008
Grenoble
[MOD]Sense2.5/2.1 WVGA\VGA CallHistory & Communication Tab, StartMenu...More to come

Mods for HTC Sense 2.1
For Sense 2.5 see post #2

How to Install :
  1. Backup your 26948339_manila file (just in case)
  2. Disable Sense
  3. Install The Cab
  4. Réenable Sense
  5. Enjoy

attachment.php
attachment.php

If you loose a tab after installed this one You have to edit 26948339_manila in notapad and to add my tab insert

<Page Order="12" Name="peopleCallHistory.page" PackageName="HTC" Title="[[IDS_PEOPLEBROWSER_CALLHISTORYALLTITLE]]">
<ComponentReference Name="page" Mode9Path="HTC\uzebCallHistory.mode9"

Component="CallHistoryRoot" SmartComponent="true" />
<ComponentReference Name="icon_normal" Mode9Path="HTC\Icons.mode9" Component="uzebCallHistory_Off" />

<ComponentReference Name="icon_selected" Mode9Path="HTC\Icons.mode9" Component="uzebCallHistory_On" />
<ComponentReference Name="icon_preview" Mode9Path="HTC\Icons.mode9" Component="uzebCallHistory_Preview" />
<ComponentReference Name="icon_notification" Mode9Path="HTC\Icons.mode9" Component="Notification_People_CallHistory" />
</page>

be careful to the number of the page (in orange...)

/!\ Call history and comm tab for sense 2.1 seems compatible for VGA!

Attachments

• ScreenShot1.jpg
    ScreenShot1.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 39,141
  • Screen02.jpg
    Screen02.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 37,219
Last edited:

utopykzebulon

Jul 5, 2008
Grenoble
Mods For Sense 2.5
All Mods in cabs now, no need to cook ;)

Please read post #4

Sense2.5 StartMenu
(need a soft reset)

Original thread here
attachment.php

Sense2.5 CallHistory Tab
Work for VGA see here

Thanks for the hard work on this. I had to add a reg setting for it to show up in the manila tab settings so it could be moved. I have posted a cab of the reg settings
Thank you sir! Can be found here

attachment.php

6BECE1ED_manila is the one that sits on top of the slider. The one that sits on the tray was positioned a bit too high on the tray and so that's the one I adjusted.

EDIT:: Here is the Manila File that sits on top of the slider, slightly adjusted so that it is centered on the slider instead of being slightly offset to the left. To see the difference, compare the below screenshot with the one I posted above.

attachment.php

Attached below is just the manila file needed to make this adjustment.

To install, use Total Commander or Resco Explorer to copy to the Windows folder.
Can be found here

Attachments

• Screen01.jpg
    Screen01.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 41,149
  • SkinSnap007.jpg
    SkinSnap007.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 38,124
Last edited:
Reactions: rod555

utopykzebulon

Jul 5, 2008
Grenoble
26948339_manila : What you have to know

This is my 26948339_manila files for sense 2.5 with the call history tab :

<Manila Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\manila.mode9">
<Navigation>
<PageGroup Name="Root">
<Page Order="0" Name="home.page" PackageName="HTC" Default="true" Title="[[IDS_HOMETITLE]]">
<ComponentReference Name="page" Mode9Path="HTC\Home\FakeHome.mode9?testParam=1" Component="GizmoRoot" SmartComponent="true"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_normal" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\icons.mode9" Component="Home_Off"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_selected" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\icons.mode9" Component="Home_On"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_preview" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\icons.mode9" Component="Home_Preview"/>
</Page>
<Page Order="1" Name="people.page" PackageName="HTC" Title="[[IDS_FAVORITEPEOPLETITLE]]">
<ComponentReference Name="page" Mode9Path="HTC\People\people.mode9" Component="GizmoRoot" SmartComponent="true"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_normal" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\icons.mode9" Component="People_Off"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_selected" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\icons.mode9" Component="People_On"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_preview" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\icons.mode9" Component="People_Preview"/>
</Page>
<Page Order="2" Name="messaging.page" PackageName="HTC" Title="[[IDS_MESSAGESTITLE]]">
<ComponentReference Name="page" Mode9Path="HTC\Messaging\messaging.mode9" Component="MessagesTopLevelPage" SmartComponent="true"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_normal" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\icons.mode9" Component="Messaging_Off"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_selected" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\icons.mode9" Component="Messaging_On"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_preview" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\icons.mode9" Component="Messaging_Preview"/>
</Page>
<Page Order="3" Name="email.page" PackageName="HTC" Title="[[IDS_EMAILTITLE]]">
<ComponentReference Name="page" Mode9Path="HTC\Email\email.mode9" Component="GizmoRoot" SmartComponent="true"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_normal" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\icons.mode9" Component="Email_Off"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_selected" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\icons.mode9" Component="Email_On"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_preview" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\icons.mode9" Component="Email_Preview"/>
</Page>
<Page Order="4" Name="internet.page" PackageName="HTC" Title="[[IDS_INTERNETPORTALTITLE]]">
<ComponentReference Name="page" Mode9Path="HTC\Internet\internetportal.mode9" Component="GizmoRoot" SmartComponent="true"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_normal" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\icons.mode9" Component="Internet_Off"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_selected" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\icons.mode9" Component="Internet_On"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_preview" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\icons.mode9" Component="Internet_Preview"/>
</Page>
<Page Order="5" Name="calendar.page" PackageName="HTC" Default="true" Title="[[IDS_CALENDAR]]">
<ComponentReference Name="page" Mode9Path="HTC\Calendar\Calendar.mode9" Component="CalendarComponent" SmartComponent="true"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_normal" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\CalendarIcon.mode9" Component="Calendar_Off"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_selected" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\CalendarIcon.mode9" Component="Calendar_On"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_preview" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\CalendarIcon.mode9" Component="Calendar_Preview"/>
</Page>
<Page Order="6" Name="inforwidget.page" PackageName="HTC" Title="[[IDS_STOCK]]">
<ComponentReference Name="page" Mode9Path="HTC\Stock\infor.mode9?page=MyPortfolio" Component="DetailPage" SmartComponent="true"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_normal" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\inforicon.mode9" Component="infor_tray_icon"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_selected" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\inforicon.mode9" Component="infor_tray_icon_selected"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_preview" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\inforicon.mode9" Component="infor_tray_icon_preview"/>
</Page>
<Page Order="7" Name="album.page" PackageName="HTC" Title="[[IDS_PHOTOSANDVIDEOS]]">
<ComponentReference Name="page" Mode9Path="HTC\Album\album.mode9" Component="GizmoRoot" SmartComponent="true"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_normal" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\icons.mode9" Component="Album_Off"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_selected" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\icons.mode9" Component="Album_On"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_preview" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\icons.mode9" Component="Album_Preview"/>
</Page>
<Page Order="8" Name="music.page" PackageName="HTC" Title="[[IDS_MUSICTITLE]]">
<ComponentReference Name="page" Mode9Path="HTC\Music\music.mode9" Component="GizmoRoot" SmartComponent="true"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_normal" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\icons.mode9" Component="Music_Off"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_selected" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\icons.mode9" Component="Music_On"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_preview" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\icons.mode9" Component="Music_Preview"/>
</Page>
<Page Order="9" Name="weather.page" PackageName="HTC" Title="[[IDS_WEATHER]]">
<ComponentReference Name="page" Mode9Path="HTC\Weather\weather.mode9" Component="GizmoRoot" SmartComponent="true"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_normal" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\icons.mode9" Component="Weather_Off"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_selected" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\icons.mode9" Component="Weather_On"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_preview" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\icons.mode9" Component="Weather_Preview"/>
</Page>
<Page Order="10" Name="twitter.page" PackageName="HTC" Title="[[IDS_TWITTER]]">
<ComponentReference Name="page" Mode9Path="HTC\Twitter\Twitter.mode9" Component="GizmoRoot" SmartComponent="true"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_normal" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\icons.mode9" Component="Twitter_Off"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_selected" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\icons.mode9" Component="Twitter_On"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_preview" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\icons.mode9" Component="Twitter_Preview"/>
</Page>
<Page Order="11" Name="settings.page" PackageName="HTC" Title="[[IDS_SETTINGSTITLE]]">
<ComponentReference Name="page" Mode9Path="HTC\Settings\settings.mode9" Component="SettingsPageComponent" SmartComponent="true"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_normal" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\icons.mode9" Component="Settings_Off"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_selected" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\icons.mode9" Component="Settings_On"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_preview" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\icons.mode9" Component="Settings_Preview"/>
</Page>
<Page Order="12" Name="peopleCallHistory.page" PackageName="HTC" Title="[[IDS_PEOPLEBROWSER_CALLHISTORYALLTITLE]]">
<ComponentReference Name="page" Mode9Path="HTC\people\uzebCallHistory.mode9" Component="CallHistoryRoot" SmartComponent="true"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_normal" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\uzebicon.mode9" Component="PeopleCallHistory_Off"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_selected" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\uzebicon.mode9" Component="PeopleCallHistory_On"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_preview" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\uzebicon.mode9" Component="PeopleCallHistory_Preview"/>
</Page>
</PageGroup>
</Navigation>
</Manila>

After install :
if your ManilaTV tab is missing add this before </PageGroup> :
<Page Order="13" Name="ManilaTVPlayer.page" PackageName="HTC" Title="Manila TV Player">
<ComponentReference Name="page" Mode9Path="HTC\ManilaTVPlayer.mode9" Component="GizmoRoot" SmartComponent="true" />
<ComponentReference Name="icon_normal" Mode9Path="HTC\manilatvicons.mode9" Component="ManilaTV_Off" />
<ComponentReference Name="icon_selected" Mode9Path="HTC\manilatvicons.mode9" Component="ManilaTV_On" />
<ComponentReference Name="icon_preview" Mode9Path="HTC\manilatvicons.mode9" Component="ManilaTV_Preview" />
</Page>

If you install something else an Callhistory tab is missing export your 26948339_manila file from \windows :
<ComponentReference Name="page" Mode9Path="HTC\people\uzebCallHistory.mode9" Component="CallHistoryRoot" SmartComponent="true"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_normal" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\uzebicon.mode9" Component="PeopleCallHistory_Off"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_selected" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\uzebicon.mode9" Component="PeopleCallHistory_On"/>
<ComponentReference Name="icon_preview" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\uzebicon.mode9" Component="PeopleCallHistory_Preview"/>
</Page>

It's the same for eBookReader, documents....

I have been added my 26948339_manila sense 2.5 file...

/!\ If you mofify this file you have to delete Manilafull.xml in "\windows" folder before restart manila...

Attachments

• 26948339_manila.zip
    1.2 KB · Views: 593
Last edited:

nloudahi

Dec 31, 2007
It don't want to install i have desable SENSE and do a soft reset and in the installation, it told me "l'installation a echoué"

meromar

Aug 26, 2009
Thank you works great:)
it's one of the best hacks for TP2.;)
Please can you tell me how to change the order of it between the manila tabs as it seems to be next the program tab in the photo you posted.:confused:

Tane71

Feb 22, 2008
Such a great idea! Nice work Zebulon, as usuall ;)
Anyway, waiting for the Sense 2.5 WVGA version since I use it (with webradio, TV and doc tabs... this one (yours) was really missing !).

gdem3685

Jan 10, 2009
any news on when to expect the 2.5 version for WVGA?? that is a must app for manilla 2.5 since there is no call history on home screen!! Great Job!!

ZaidSenall

Mar 6, 2007
This looks great, however i would like to uninstall it since it's all the way at the end after my programs tab and i can't find it on the list of tabs to move it to another position and it is very inconvenient for me when i'm going to my programs tab to now have to pause before the call history tab, and i don't see it on the list of installed programs.

How do i uninstall it?

thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all !

I have made a wvga version of the call history tab that no more has low resolution icons !
    Mods For Sense 2.5
    All Mods in cabs now, no need to cook ;)

Please read post #4

Sense2.5 StartMenu
    (need a soft reset)

Original thread here
    attachment.php

Sense2.5 CallHistory Tab
    Work for VGA see here

Thanks for the hard work on this. I had to add a reg setting for it to show up in the manila tab settings so it could be moved. I have posted a cab of the reg settings
    Thank you sir! Can be found here

attachment.php

6BECE1ED_manila is the one that sits on top of the slider. The one that sits on the tray was positioned a bit too high on the tray and so that's the one I adjusted.

EDIT:: Here is the Manila File that sits on top of the slider, slightly adjusted so that it is centered on the slider instead of being slightly offset to the left. To see the difference, compare the below screenshot with the one I posted above.

attachment.php

Attached below is just the manila file needed to make this adjustment.

To install, use Total Commander or Resco Explorer to copy to the Windows folder.
    Can be found here
    I'm just getting around to trying your new WVGA call history tab. Is this something that I can just install on top of my already cooked in Call History tab or is it a total replacement of the all the files?

Hi !

Sorry for dalay I have seent he post just now. I think that you can install it without problems because I have changed only the icons.
    Anyway follow this procedure, it take 5 minutes or less :

1) go to your device/windows e copy this file : 26948339_manila to your memory card o wherever you want.
    2) disable manila
    3) install the cab and soft reset if it ask you
    4) take the 26948339_manila that you have saved before and put on windows folder overwriting the existing one
    5) re-enable manila.

P.S. all this is valid in the assumption that you already have the call history tab already in your rom ...